We have just updated the AirNav RadarBox official dealer list page.
New dealers will be added weekly.
Please check at:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox/dealers.html
Hi,
I think you mixed up something with the german distributor Wimo.
Regards,
Markus
Quote from: HH on November 12, 2007, 07:46:42 AM
Hi,
I think you mixed up something with the german distributor Wimo.
Indeed - it still lists ML&S adress below our name :-)
Correct adress is:
WiMo Antennen und Elektronik GmbH
Am Gaexwald 14
76863 Herxheim
Germany
Telephone, Fax, EMail and Link are correct though.
73,
Ekki / WiMo
Hi Ekki,
maybe you already merged - but you don't know it now ;)
Markus
Quote from: HH on November 12, 2007, 08:52:19 AM
maybe you already merged - but you don't know it now ;)
LOL - well, I should know it :-)
But why not, if I am allowed to work in London from time to time...
Rgds,
Ekki/ML^W WiMo
I notice PC Aviator is advertising at $929 USD, which is lower than ACS Wireless at $999 USD, or AirNav at $968 USD.
Since all are drop shipped from AirNav, it seems like the prices should all be the same.
PC Aviator must be getting a $40 special deal :-) But then they aren't listed as an authorized dealer, so maybe they don't really have the product available??
All dealers should sell at the same price. That is happening because of currency exchange differences.
Dealers list has been updated today. 5 new dealers added from Austria to Holland and more :)
http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox/dealers.html