Hello,
As I test, I'd like to know if my radarbox is accessible from the outside. Your comments are welcome for confirmation. http://www.javaradiofrance.com/ or http://www.javaradiofrance.com/radarbox/radarlive.html
Thank you
No comments???
Black screen and steady: "waiting for video".
Ok thank you, but what browser do you use? IE or Firefox? I need to know in order to finalize all. For information, I do not host the site on my computer, but on a host outside. For me the access is going smoothly, I have the radar screen after 30 seconds or 1 minute of waiting.
Hi Javaradiofrance,
I accessed the link http://www.javaradiofrance.com/radarbox/radarlive.html
It opens a red page with a black area where it is suposed to appear the radar, but it will never happen from outside, since there You ar callig http://192.168.1.12:8080.
This is an private IP address, and in this way it will never be accessed from internet.
You need to use the valid internet address.
Cheers - Juan
I come to realize that, I'll try to remedy the problem, thank you
Ok Javaradiofrance,
You can see our work on this kind of think at : http://www.maquinasvoadoras.com.br Cick on Radar
Cheers from Brazil
Thank you, But I can confirm that for me it works perfectly in both local and both url that I gave earlier in my first post.
While this is an external server and there is the encoder that is on my machine. Another thing, I have a dyndns address which is activated on my modem router, because I do not have fixed IP. If a person at a solution to advise me it would be appreciated.
Hi Javaradiofrance
1- If I inderstood ... You call a page hosted in an external server.
2- All the internet is able to access this page.
3- This page calls http://192.168.1.12:8080
4- As this is a private IP addressing os Your internal network, so only You can access the streaming.
5- For this to work, You need configure the router to redirect the request to http://192.168.1.12 when it hits to your internet address. (the public address)
Cheers
Ok juangelb, i try
Quote from: Javaradiofrance on August 23, 2009, 01:48:51 PM
Ok thank you, but what browser do you use? IE or Firefox?
Firefox 3.5.2
still black screen, keep trying, will you include corsica and the med?
cheers
frank
Hi sterigia...!
Why not Corsica and the Mediterranean, all depend on the coverage and range of the antenna of my Radarbox must know that I currently covers the region of Paris. But it is possible for the whole French territory with the connection to the database.
there is nobody with an rb in corsica, that's why i asked. i think from paris that it is impossible to cover corsica
cheers
frank, sw sardinia
Look sterigia
http://www.javaradiofrance.com/radarbox/utc.gif
very nice. do you use my local aircraft with 5 minute delay?
frank
Yes.
ok glad to help, sorry about corsica missing though
frank
See here http://www.javaradiofrance.com/radarbox/live.html operating with the delay of 5 min. The page will refresh automatically every 60 seconds.
I make some changes to my router, but if the tests run on my internal network, I still do not know what happens from an external connection. The link to check your computer for: http://www.javaradiofrance.com. My dynamic IP works for me, in principle, by placing the mouse on the radar, the URL should be http://radarbox.dnsalias.net:8080
Thank you
Hi Javaradiofrance
I pasted http://radarbox.dnsalias.net:8080 in windows media player an it is working !!
Comgtatulations !!!!!
Javaradiofrance
Tha page too !!!
Now it is all ok !!!
Cheeres - Juan
Thank you Juan, I'm glad it works now. By cons, what I like to know is if it works on my site htt: / / www.javaradiofrance.com with windows media player integrated. And also confirm if you mean by the time the control tower.
Thank you
Hi Javaradiofrance
OK, the site page is working ok, but the audioI am not shure, since it is needed to wait for awhile to someno to speack.
Also I nociced a "tck" "tock" sound near every second, but his cam be from the radio itself.
I will stay monitoring, and if somethig speacks I will inform You.
Cheers
Ok, thank you for your patience, I wait 1 or two returns of confirmations to put everything on one page of the site to share, or a frame.
Regarding sound, I see the problem a little later, because any way at this moment is my radio coverage is almost out and the airport where I am is now closed. The nearer is the CDG, but I'm too far away.
Thank you a thousand times my friend.
I continue my tests.
You can confirm If this does still works? http://www.javaradiofrance.com, and also by entering this url into your windows media player http://radarbox.dnsalias.net:8080
Confirm what browser you are using firefox or IE
Confirmation for her too?
You can also access directly here http://www.javaradiofrance.com/radarbox/teleradar.html
Thank you all.
Hi Javaradiofrance,
The embedded WMP in the site page is working fine.
The audio is noisy too much to be understandable.
Cheers
Javaradiofrance & juangelb
Like the sites very good to see aircraft in other parts of the world
Anyone now anymore links to sites like these?
UKLISTENER
Quote from: UKListener on August 30, 2009, 08:36:57 PM
Javaradiofrance & juangelb
Like the sites very good to see aircraft in other parts of the world
Anyone now anymore links to sites like these?
UKLISTENER
I find the best one of the lot as it constantly changes ATC due to popularity ratings is http://www.liveatc.net/topfeeds.php
Good variety but remember not all will be functioning continually due to time differences.
Cheers,
Ian
Quote from: EK01 on August 31, 2009, 10:16:26 AM
Quote from: UKListener on August 30, 2009, 08:36:57 PM
Javaradiofrance & juangelb
Like the sites very good to see aircraft in other parts of the world
Anyone now anymore links to sites like these?
UKLISTENER
I find the best one of the lot as it constantly changes ATC due to popularity ratings is http://www.liveatc.net/topfeeds.php
Good variety but remember not all will be functioning continually due to time differences.
Cheers,
Ian
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3312.0
Quote from: radarspotter10 on August 31, 2009, 10:39:24 AM
Quote from: EK01 on August 31, 2009, 10:16:26 AM
Quote from: UKListener on August 30, 2009, 08:36:57 PM
Javaradiofrance & juangelb
Like the sites very good to see aircraft in other parts of the world
Anyone now anymore links to sites like these?
UKLISTENER
I find the best one of the lot as it constantly changes ATC due to popularity ratings is http://www.liveatc.net/topfeeds.php
Good variety but remember not all will be functioning continually due to time differences.
Cheers,
Ian
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3312.0
Forgot to add. On the list you may see KJFK Company channels. Well worth tuning into that one. Truly fascinating.
Cheers,
Ian
Thanks for the suggestions, yes i listen to Live atc but was thinking of the Airnav Screen like the 2 i listed earlier
UKListener