Is there a problem with route lookup at the moment?
I ask because, yesterday, out of 45 Loganair flights, only 14 show a route. In the past
all Loganair flights showed route details.
During the same period, Planeplotter and FD7 found most routes for Loganair flights, so the details must exist on the route servers (FlyteCom, FlightStats, FlightAware).
Here are the Flights from yesterday (27th), showing that many routes are not being shown.
LOG01AR
LOG02AK
LOG04AX
LOG07AZ
LOG08AQ
LOG09BT
LOG10AX
LOG11BE
LOG14BH
LOG14QJ
LOG15QC
LOG17CW
LOG20QP EGPA-EGPD
LOG24FJ
LOG27GL
LOG28DA EGPO-EGPF
LOG29DR
LOG30HM
LOG31DC
LOG33JN
LOG36EB
LOG36KP EGPH-EGPE
LOG39MQ EGPO-EGPE
LOG42NR EGPE-EGPH
LOG45PT
LOG47FE EGPE-EGPA
LOG48FY
LOG48QW EGPE-EGPO
LOG52GD
LOG53GX
LOG54GN
LOG57HB
LOG60HE
LOG62HP EGPH-EGPB
LOG65JC
LOG71JH EGPN-EGBB
LOG75KN
LOG778 EGPE-EGPO
LOG779A EGPO-EGPE
LOG78KR EGPO-EGPF
LOG81LE EGPE-EGPO
LOG87LK
LOG92MJ EGPB-EGPF
LOG97NG
LOG98NA
EDIT: Here are the routes that FD7 found successfully:
LOG02AK EGPA EGPE
LOG04AX EGPN EGAC
LOG07AZ EGPE EGPO
LOG08AQ EGPO EGPF
LOG10AX EGPD EGFF
LOG13BY EGFF EGPD
LOG14BH EGPA EGPH
LOG14QJ EGPO EGPF
LOG16CZ EGPB EGPH
LOG21CQ EGPC EGPH
LOG24FJ EGPO EGPH
LOG27GL EGPH EGPO
LOG28DA EGPO EGPF
LOG29DR EGPH EGPA
LOG31DC EGPD EGPA
LOG33JN EGPE EGPH
LOG36EB EGPA EGPH
LOG39ED EGPH EGPA
LOG39MQ EGPO EGPE
LOG42NR EGPE EGPH
LOG45FW EGPB EGPD
LOG45PT EGPH EGPE
LOG47FE EGPE EGPA
LOG48QW EGPE EGPO
LOG52GD EGPH EGPC
LOG53GX EGPB EGPH
LOG57HB EGPB EGPH
LOG60HE EGPA EGPF
LOG62HP EGPH EGPB
LOG63HG EGPF EGPO
LOG64HA EGPD EGPB
LOG65JC EGPA EGPH
LOG71JH EGPN EGBB
LOG75KN EGPF EGPA
LOG76KG EGPF EGPB
LOG779 EGPL EGPO
LOG779A EGPO EGPE
LOG78KR EGPO EGPF
LOG81LE EGPE EGPO
LOG86LT EGPA EGPE
LOG87LK EGPO EGPE
LOG90MZ EGPD EGPA
LOG92MJ EGPB EGPF
LOG97NG EGPA EGPD
Tarbat - have you checked to see whether any of these routes are present in the routes table? I'm working with AirNav right now on a problem where routes are in the table, but not being displayed.
Rod
Quote from: RodBearden on August 28, 2009, 10:43:40 AMTarbat - have you checked to see whether any of these routes are present in the routes table? I'm working with AirNav right now on a problem where routes are in the table, but not being displayed.
Funny you should say that. I'm currently exporting my NavData.Routes table so I can do some automated comparisons to the MyLog.Flights table.
I'll let you know what I find. BTW, all this happens with the network turned off.
I've now checked, and yes, the routes are in the routes table, but don't get displayed in MyFlights or MyLog.
Airnav, will this be fixed in a later version of v3.02beta?
Here's one example from this morning (running the v3.02 closed beta):
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3509/3866482461_9968e3084a_o.jpg)
Quote from: tarbat on August 29, 2009, 09:16:37 AM
Airnav, will this be fixed in a later version of v3.02beta?
Hi All,
At first: no criticism from my site on anyone, but I reported problems like this
(with sending exemples like screenshots and reports where you could see that much things with the routes are going wrong) from the start of launching the first Beta version.
It looks nobody was listen to me at that time (or did not understand what I mean.........).
But, as said before, no criticism from my side; let us hope that the problems will be solved verry soon now.
Quote from: tarbat on August 29, 2009, 09:16:37 AM
I've now checked, and yes, the routes are in the routes table, but don't get displayed in MyFlights or MyLog.
Airnav, will this be fixed in a later version of v3.02beta?
It would make sense to fix it before release of the final version, but I suppose it depends on why it's happening. Maybe the algorithm used is complex and falls over under certain circumstances.
Are these failures usually with non-ADSB flights?
Generally I've seen some slowness with routes appearing, but I can't divine any clear pattern to it.
This issue has now been fixed, Regarding 3.02 beta please keep those issues etc.. in the Beta forum as it is in closed testing at the moment.