AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CarlosAbreu on August 29, 2009, 02:37:51 PM

Title: Radarbox & ACARS Decoder 2 Logs -URGENT-
Post by: CarlosAbreu on August 29, 2009, 02:37:51 PM
Hi to all

I'm dealing with a problem to acess Radarbox & ACARS Decoder 2 logs.

I daily save logs in the default folder "log" in each program, however when I try to acess the data before, VISTA doesn't permit it and doesn't show the folders, it seesm they don't exist...(?)

I have already uncheck on VISTA options "see hidden & systems files" boxes ...but problems stills on.

Could you please provide any help ? I'm the olny PC user and I have Administrator rights.

Brgds
CA
Title: Re: Radarbox & ACARS Decoder 2 Logs -URGENT-
Post by: CarlosAbreu on August 29, 2009, 05:47:51 PM
Hi List

Problem solved, Win VISTA has a protection for logs and save them inside Virtual Store folder.

Brgds
CA