Hello guys my problem is I cannot go back to normal screen, it stays in full screen;
I retried to go back to normal screen with "esc" several times, system seems tries to go to normal screen but then comes back to full screen.
only toolbar above appears with full screen map with no myflights or other interface is shown (photo attached).
Any clues? what I'm missing?
RB version 2 (not upgraded yet)
tks
That's not full screen, that's the normal RadarBox screen with the map maximised to cover the whole window area.
What happens when you use Tools > Interface > Show/Hide or Interface on Left
or try Window > Tile Vertically
Thanks Allocator: "problem" solved!
My pleasure :-)
If you have any more question, just ask.
Have you see the RadarBox tutorial videos on the AirNav main website? There are loads of hints and tips there.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox/video/
The videos are also on the AirNav Team YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AirNavTeam