AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: vassylad on September 02, 2009, 12:22:17 PM

Title: rb.dll
Post by: vassylad on September 02, 2009, 12:22:17 PM
Hello guys, I have been busy lately and I noticed that V3.01 is in use, when I try to upgrade I get the following message at the end of the download can anyone help please.

X This application has failed to start because rb.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I have tried to re-install it but his keeps on popping up.

Thanks Michael
Title: Re: rb.dll
Post by: RodBearden on September 02, 2009, 01:20:33 PM
Hi Michael

It sounds as if you're not installing the upgrade in the correct folder, which should be something like C:\Program Files\AirNav Systems\AirNav RadarBox 2009

If you keep having problems, try doing a full install rather than the upgrade.

HTH

Rod
Title: Re: rb.dll
Post by: vassylad on September 03, 2009, 07:08:31 AM
Hi Rod, good morning mate, thanks for your help it worked a treat.

Michael
Title: Re: rb.dll
Post by: colinhall on September 03, 2009, 08:03:49 AM
Rod, I have put the full download onto my new pc at home and it puts the map on the screen but not any traffic?. sorry to be a bit stupid but do I still have to put the disk on first that I got to start with? Colin.
Title: Re: rb.dll
Post by: colinhall on September 03, 2009, 08:11:43 AM
Anyone know what the heck is all that on the aviation part????? of the forum!          Colin.
Title: Re: rb.dll
Post by: AirNav Support on September 03, 2009, 08:19:02 AM
It was a spammer, its been cleared now.

Colin,

Have you installed the drivers on your machine as per:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox/help/installation.htm
Title: Re: rb.dll
Post by: colinhall on September 03, 2009, 03:51:14 PM
Hi Airnav, sorry late getting back to you.Just home from work. Have put the disc in and done what it says on the screen,but I get all on the screen except traffic. It says hardware not connected!and is showing a red square. On the box itself the signal and the usb light(blue)are both flashing together ,about 2 flashes to 1 second.When I run the cd it didnt show all the windows as per the installation above. Colin
Title: Re: rb.dll
Post by: tarbat on September 03, 2009, 03:53:45 PM
Try the USB Driver FAQ - http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=786.0

See if that helps or not.
Title: Re: rb.dll
Post by: 73TORANA! on September 03, 2009, 10:28:47 PM
Hi Colin ,try another USB cable I had probs with mine .
Title: Re: rb.dll
Post by: colinhall on September 04, 2009, 04:57:10 AM
The box works perfect on my laptop so I must be doing somrthing wrong. Will try what Tarbat says above,thanks for that anyway. Will have a go when I get home from work this pm Tarbat. thanks. Colin.
Title: Re: rb.dll
Post by: colinhall on September 04, 2009, 05:33:24 PM
Tarbat, HELP! can you please me E mail me a number I can call you on please. I have been through the above root you gave me and there is not a driver on the p??? Colin.
Title: Re: rb.dll
Post by: AirNav Support on September 04, 2009, 06:32:09 PM
Can you explain where you get the issue? at what stage, what error message do you get?
Title: Re: rb.dll
Post by: colinhall on September 06, 2009, 02:36:33 PM
Hi Airnav I get this message when I try to go through the system that Tarbat said try,9post 1951). There does not appear to be a driver on my pc?. I have put the cd in that you supplied when I first got the AVRB but nothing???.Colin.
Title: Re: rb.dll
Post by: AirNav Support on September 06, 2009, 02:54:13 PM
We have contacted you directly for some steps to try.
Title: Re: rb.dll
Post by: colinhall on September 08, 2009, 12:41:37 PM
Thanks for that Airnav.Will have had my son down for w/end with my grandson so will try it asap. Colin.