Seen giving a thumbs up out of an airliner's DV window here:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/images/general/quote0.jpg
I think we should be told!
Why?
OK, here is my question, who is this then?
Quote from: Allocator on September 05, 2009, 03:37:47 PM
Why?
Well I just wondered, there is nothing to identify either pilot or aircraft, so I thought I'd ask if it is a stock photo or whether it has greater significance.
Quote
OK, here is my question, who is this then?
An animatronic meerkat of course, simples!
And I thought that they were real meerkats - :-(
Stock photos I think.
Quote from: Allocator on September 05, 2009, 07:13:40 PM
And I thought that they were real meerkats - :-(
Well, CGI maybe....
<edit to make it make sense>
Ha! A really funny advert, but I can't remember what they are advertising!
Quote from: Allocator on September 05, 2009, 03:37:47 PM
Why?
OK, here is my question, who is this then?
Thats easy he's Aleksandr a Russian Meerkat
See the rest of his friends here
http://www.comparethemeerkat.com
But dont overload his server looking for cheap car insurance its not on his web site and he gets mad
puddy
ps Think I am watching to much telly