AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: AirNav Development on September 10, 2009, 03:34:09 AM

Title: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 10, 2009, 03:34:09 AM
We have corrected all reported problems with V3.03 and created V3.04 available on the link below. As usual replace your existing file.

We ask our beta testers for patience if any error is found. It is a very difficult task for our development team to try to have this software working on so many computer systems, graphic cards, Windows versions. Anyway we believe we are getting closer to an end.

Please send your reports to this topic:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/beta/anrb.exe
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 10, 2009, 06:55:33 AM
We seem to have lost the country flag !!

also are those 3 dots for the aircraft type a bug for QFA31?

(http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1518/20090910165416.jpg)
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 10, 2009, 07:42:19 AM
Confirmed that the country flags are wrong - they all use code 49.  How on earth did that get through alpha testing?

I'll do some quick, basic testing, but then, sorry, I'm reverting to v3.03 - country flags are essential.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 10, 2009, 07:48:03 AM
I'm getting a huge number of planes with 3 dots for the  type ... .... .... :)

(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3033/20090910174628.jpg)
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 10, 2009, 07:57:48 AM
In MyLog, ModeS country is being overwritten with BLANKS for all aircraft seen today.  I'm abandoning v3.04 as it's messing up MyLog.

No other problems seen.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 10, 2009, 09:41:52 AM
Quote from: tarbat on September 10, 2009, 07:57:48 AM
In MyLog, ModeS country is being overwritten with BLANKS for all aircraft seen today.  I'm abandoning v3.04 as it's messing up MyLog.

Same - I've gone back to v3.03 for now.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: EMA on September 10, 2009, 10:06:13 AM
I will just stay with 3.03 since it works for me.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Frank on September 10, 2009, 03:00:38 PM
1. ModeS Country in Mylog are blanks.
2. 'My' update delay problem has been solved ( it only appeared in beta 3.03, which version is completly useless to my setup).
3. No Flag problem, all country flags are displayed correctly
4. When I click on a flight on the grid (myflights or network flights), I get the message that there is no flight information...(attachment). Unable to track hardly any aircraft.

No other problems observed (yet), and sorry for my bad English and Tarbat sorry Scotland loose against these Dutch millionairs

Frank
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 10, 2009, 03:18:08 PM
Quote from: Frank on September 10, 2009, 03:00:38 PM3. No Flag problem, all country flags are displayed correctly

That's interesting.  Must be something different in our setups that cause the country flags to display okay for you, but not okay for me.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: RodBearden on September 10, 2009, 03:33:19 PM
No country flags here, either. And no Mode-S countries in MyLog, and double-clicking a network flight in the grid doesn't take you to that plane on the map.

Going back to 3.03 Beta now - first time I've ever gone backwards :-(

Rod
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Support on September 10, 2009, 03:59:24 PM
Sorry for the issues. A new release should be up soon.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: prbflight on September 10, 2009, 05:25:02 PM
I would like to report that I had the same issue's with version 3.04 as everyone else had.

Paul@cyyb
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 10, 2009, 05:53:28 PM
We are checking this right now. PLs wait a few hours for a correction. Thanks for you patience.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 11, 2009, 03:09:37 AM
A new .exe is now available.
Please download it from:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/beta/anrb.exe

Again please be patient if any problem is still found. Waiting for your feedback.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: prbflight on September 11, 2009, 04:07:25 AM
Still no Country flags.

Paul@cyyb
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 11, 2009, 04:22:08 AM
Very strange. We can see them on 3 different computers here. Other users please confirm. Also please try to uninstall V3.03, install everythign again replace again with the exe above.

In the meanwhile we will continue to investigate.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 11, 2009, 06:18:14 AM
Quote from: AirNav Development on September 11, 2009, 04:22:08 AM
Very strange. We can see them on 3 different computers here. Other users please confirm. Also please try to uninstall V3.03, install everythign again replace again with the exe above.

In the meanwhile we will continue to investigate.

Confirmed - still the same as the first v3.04 beta - no country flags

Which base install do you want us to start from?
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 11, 2009, 06:25:54 AM
with the new v3.04 beta the ModeSCountry field in mylog shows "NotAllocated_0" where is was blank in the last v3.04 beta

(http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7753/20090911162103.jpg)
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 11, 2009, 06:58:50 AM
Yep, no country flags, and all aircraft in MyLog logged with country = Not Allocated_0

I'm also confused what base Airnav want us to start from.  I have one folder, Airnav Radarbox 2009 that I've installed everything in.

Is there a difference in our D008.dat files?
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: DVDW on September 11, 2009, 07:16:34 AM
I have the flags working over here but in Mylog, the ModeS country is also being overwritten with blanks for all the aircraft i see.

Regards,

Dirk.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 11, 2009, 07:43:48 AM
Quote from: DVDW on September 11, 2009, 07:16:34 AM
I have the flags working over here

Strange they work here in all versions up to v3.03b, but stop working on v3.04.

I've reverted to v3.03b and they are working fine again. I really don't think there is an issue with our installs.

FWIW my D008.dat
(http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4863/20090911174207.jpg)
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Frank on September 11, 2009, 09:34:29 AM
I have completly removed all Radarbox files from my system (after making backups!), and reinstalled version 2.0 (original file on downloadsite).Then I have replaced the 2.0 exe file with the latest exe( Beta 3.04 second exe).
1. Flags are displayed correctly
2. MsCountry in MyLog  is correct
3. Double clicking on a flight you like to track is a mess (attachment). Try to explain what happens: When I double click on a flight on the grid (Myflights or Network Flights) the Map is showing a completly wrong and different aircraft on the wrong place of the world. This should be fixed.

Testing goes on

Frank
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 11, 2009, 10:03:11 AM
Problem with flags is definately caused by the D008.dat file.   Restoring an old 2008 D008.dat file makes the flags re-appear.  Strange.

I need to take a closer look at my D008.dat file, and see what might be causing this.

EDIT: The only significant difference is the size of the file - my D008.dat file is 24kb, whereas the standard one is only 12kb.  Of course, my D008.dat file is used by a lot of people, in order to get all the more obscure military and other country flags, so it's probably important that we get to the bottom of what the problem is.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 11, 2009, 10:09:22 AM
Begs the question, why does it work with the older program versions, but not the new one?

Something has changed in v3.04b
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 11, 2009, 11:06:41 AM
Okay, works with this reworked D008.dat file.   I've:
1. Sorted by ascending hex code
2. Removed the entries for the BL flag, which were
BL,Not Allocated_0,0-----------------------
BL,Not Allocated_0,1-----------------------

Not the best solution though - we really need to understand why this problem has emerged in v3.04.  It looks like the processing of D008.dat is finding a wild-card match BEFORE it finds a more specific match.  So this new D008.dat file might not get the correct flag for IoM, for example.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 11, 2009, 11:19:40 AM
Confirmed, even with this version of D008.dat file, I'm not seeing the RAF flag where the hex code is 43C*:

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2595/3908746497_dfa5979962_o.jpg)

It definately looks like the processing of the D008.dat file is using the wild-card match INSTEAD OF the more specific match.

In the case of 43C* UK military aircraft, its finding:
UK,United Kingdom,010000------------------

instead of using:
RA,United Kingdom Mil,0100001111--------------
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 11, 2009, 04:36:20 PM
Ok this is a very strange problem (as we haven't change anything in this code) and we will have a much more detailed look at it late Saturday. In the meanwhile we ask for all of you to check the rest of the application in detail for any problem as it would be great to release V3.04 beta to the public next week.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 11, 2009, 04:43:20 PM
Quote from: AirNav Development on September 11, 2009, 04:36:20 PMOk this is a very strange problem (as we haven't change anything in this code) and we will have a much more detailed look at it late Saturday. In the meanwhile we ask for all of you to check the rest of the application in detail for any problem as it would be great to release V3.04 beta to the public next week.

You may not have intentionally change anything in the code!!!

Sorry, but I've reverted to v3.03, I need to see military flags, especially with the Leuchars (military) airshow this weekend.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: RodBearden on September 11, 2009, 05:35:58 PM
Only just downloaded this version - I'm getting no country flags, MyLog showing Not_Allocated_0 in Mode-S country, and interesting behaviour double-clicking the grid.

I've found, after three reloads of the program, that if I don't sort the grid at all, double-clicking a flight in the grid takes me to the correct flight on the map. If I sort the grid, then a "random" flight is shown on the map.

EDIT - this happens independently on MyFlights and on the network - until I sort each grid, it shows the correct flight on the map. It doesn't seem to matter what column I sort by.

So far, everything else seems OK.

Rod
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 11, 2009, 06:06:01 PM
"You may not have intentionally change anything in the code!!!"

You are right Tarbat. :-)

We will be working on this during the weekend. In the meanwhile pls continue to report any problems.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Allocator on September 11, 2009, 06:23:05 PM
Just downloaded the new exe to replace the previous Beta V3.04.

Standard flags displaying without any problems, but not my 'custom' flags

I'm sure that the early builds of RB (waaay back!) only accepted 2 character flag .bmp names.  All my custom flags have names loner than 2 characters e.g. CALIBRATOR.bmp Is there a chance that this code has crept back in?

I'm getting good data in MyLog in the ModeSCounty field - no problems here.

Wrong aircraft shown when double clicking on an aircraft in MyFlights as see a few posts back.

Moving mouse pointer over aircraft on the screen does highlight the correct aircraft in MyFlights or the Network list, but the aircraft on the map doesn't always get 'highlighted' as the selected aircraft.  Seems a bit random, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: EMA on September 11, 2009, 06:29:08 PM
Working for me with standard flags, no problems so far.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: EMA on September 11, 2009, 06:42:39 PM
Quote from: tarbat on September 11, 2009, 04:43:20 PM

Sorry, but I've reverted to v3.03, I need to see military flags, especially with the Leuchars (military) airshow this weekend.


You must be wrong Tarbat it cannot be Leuchars this weekend because it is not raining!
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Allocator on September 11, 2009, 06:54:34 PM
Just renamed my United_Kindom_Mil.bmp to zz.bmp and changed the D008.dat file to test my 2 character flag code theory.  All I need now is a 43C* code to see what happens!
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 11, 2009, 09:06:55 PM
One more exe ready. Let's see if we have it right this time. :-)
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/beta/anrb.exe

Please post any comments to this thread.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Allocator on September 11, 2009, 09:15:39 PM
Deep breath and downloading :-)
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 11, 2009, 09:22:40 PM
There be flags here :)

Will test further tonight.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: EMA on September 11, 2009, 09:30:42 PM
I am having problems selecting aircraft on the map they fail to highlight.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Allocator on September 11, 2009, 09:31:58 PM
OK, quick report:

- Custom flags are back thank you

- Double clicking on an aircraft in the list does take you to the correct aircraft on the map

- Mouse-over on the aircraft on the map does result in selection of that aircraft.

More testing to follow, but looks good so far :-)
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Allocator on September 11, 2009, 09:32:32 PM
Quote from: EMA on September 11, 2009, 09:30:42 PM
I am having problems selecting aircraft on the map they fail to highlight.

Download the latest exe published a few minutes ago.

Quote from: AirNav Development on September 11, 2009, 09:06:55 PM
One more exe ready. Let's see if we have it right this time. :-)
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/beta/anrb.exe

Please post any comments to this thread.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: EMA on September 11, 2009, 09:37:58 PM
Thanks Allocator, just as I get everything setup a new exe arrives, they are like buses.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Frank on September 11, 2009, 09:41:07 PM
Looking good to me.

1. no more delay in updating MyFlights
2. double clicking on a flight (Myflight or Network flight) brings you to the correct aircraft,
   and is highlighted.
   
3. ModeS Country correct in Myflights

Frank
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: prbflight on September 11, 2009, 09:49:17 PM
So far so good.

-Flags are back
-ModeSCountry is showing correct
-double clicking on a flight is working

I will continue to test

Paul@cyyb
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 11, 2009, 09:52:43 PM
Quote from: Allocator on September 11, 2009, 09:31:58 PM
- Custom flags are back thank you

- Double clicking on an aircraft in the list does take you to the correct aircraft on the map

- Mouse-over on the aircraft on the map does result in selection of that aircraft.

Confirmed all above working ok here as well with original tarbat file.

May I suggest when the public FULL version is released the "tarbat"ized D008.dat (and flag directory), or similar with the more comprehensive data is released as well.

It would be beneficial to the entire user community and developers as well :)
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 06:56:16 AM
Confirmed, all working correctly without any problems.

Quote from: pjm on September 11, 2009, 09:52:43 PMMay I suggest when the public FULL version is released the "tarbat"ized D008.dat (and flag directory), or similar with the more comprehensive data is released as well.

Don't hold your breath.  I've been asking this since March 2008 - for some reason, Airnav seem reluctant to take this on-board.  :(
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 12, 2009, 07:04:15 AM
I've noticed with the new v3.04 beta that there are varying delays from when the aircraft is first tracked and the time it appears on the radar screen.

In the example video here, British Air (BAW10) appears in the left pane, then about 1.5 minutes later I hear it overhead (display shows 0.6nm away) then just over 4 minutes after I started the recording it appears on the radar screen!!!!

http://www.petermcgrath.info/mv/Video_2009-09-12_165208.wmv

Something seriously wrong here. The times vary but it is happening often...
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 07:39:32 AM
What happens if you double-click on the aircraft - does the map try to centre on the aircraft that's missing, or does an error message appear at the bottom of the screen?

I've tried to reproduce pjm's problem, but can't.  Anyone else seen this problem?  I find that if an aircraft has a distance shown in the aircraft list, it always appears on the map, immediately.

Here's an example, cycling through all aircraft displaying distance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDHIYsFJ0P0

I wonder if this is connected in some way to the alerts problem you're having.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Allocator on September 12, 2009, 07:42:32 AM
Quote from: pjm on September 12, 2009, 07:04:15 AM
I've noticed with the new v3.04 beta that there are varying delays from when the aircraft is first tracked and the time it appears on the radar screen.

In the example video here, British Air (BAW10) appears in the left pane, then about 1.5 minutes later I hear it overhead (display shows 0.6nm away) then just over 4 minutes after I started the recording it appears on the radar screen!!!!

http://www.petermcgrath.info/mv/Video_2009-09-12_165208.wmv

Something seriously wrong here. The times vary but it is happening often...

The problem with your recording is that you haven't got the tracking 'globe' symbol showing in the aircraft list, so you can't tell if there is good position information coming from the aircraft.  Do the same thing again with the 'Tracking' option selected in Preferences.

Edit: The dist/bearing suggests that the position information is there though?

Another Edit: Hmmm.. I see what you mean - no ideas at the moment, I haven't seen this.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Allocator on September 12, 2009, 07:46:26 AM
New bug - I don't see the double-headed arrow cursor when hovering over the divider between the list and the map.  It is still possible to drag the divider to change the size of the map/list, but only if you know that you can :-)
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 07:51:55 AM
Quote from: Allocator on September 12, 2009, 07:46:26 AMNew bug - I don't see the double-headed arrow cursor when hovering over the divider between the list and the map.

Restart Radarbox, and the double-headed arrow cursor and precision select cursors re-appear.  There must be something that's turning these off once Radarbox has been up and running for a while.  I've been trying some tests to see what causes this.

EDIT: Using the Airport Locate button causes the special cursors to dissapear.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 12, 2009, 07:55:49 AM
Quote from: Allocator on September 12, 2009, 07:42:32 AM
The problem with your recording is that you haven't got the tracking 'globe' symbol showing in the aircraft list, so you can't tell if there is good position information coming from the aircraft.  Do the same thing again with the 'Tracking' option selected in Preferences.

I think I have the tracking option on - unfortunately I had to chop off the left part of the screen to capture the radar screen - faststone wouldn't capture then entire 3960 pixel wide screen real estate across my 2 monitors here.

the "tracking" tickbox is checked in preferences (actually ALL boxes are checked).
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 08:00:42 AM
pjm, any chance this could be a dual-monitor problem?  Can you try running RB on a single monitor, and see if the problem presists.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 12, 2009, 08:04:25 AM
Quote from: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 07:39:32 AM
What happens if you double-click on the aircraft - does the map try to centre on the aircraft that's missing, or does an error message appear at the bottom of the screen?

Yes - that all works fine, the problem I'm having is random, its a hit and miss thing, and the times to first display are different :(

fwiw its not happening now....

http://www.petermcgrath.info/mv/Video_2009-09-12_180048.wmv
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 12, 2009, 08:05:32 AM
Quote from: Allocator on September 12, 2009, 07:46:26 AM
New bug - I don't see the double-headed arrow cursor when hovering over the divider between the list and the map. 

yes - I have that problem too...
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 08:06:40 AM
Quote from: pjm on September 12, 2009, 08:04:25 AMYes - that all works fine, the problem I'm having is random, its a hit and miss thing, and the times to first display are different :(

When you say "that all works fine", which?  Does the display centre on the invisible aircraft, or does an error message appear at the bottom of the screen?
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 12, 2009, 08:06:45 AM
Quote from: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 08:00:42 AM
pjm, any chance this could be a dual-monitor problem?  Can you try running RB on a single monitor, and see if the problem presists.

Pretty sure RB knows nothing about the 2 monitors - Its just one big screen to RB.

The ATI windows drivers make it all transparent to the application.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 12, 2009, 08:36:27 AM
Quote from: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 08:06:40 AMWhen you say "that all works fine", which?  Does the display centre on the invisible aircraft, or does an error message appear at the bottom of the screen?

Sorry - I missed the "invisible" bit.

Same thing as clicking on a plane with no ADS-B data - nothing happens - no error message, nothing.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 09:16:18 AM
Strange.  I would expect it to either centre on the invisible aircraft, or put up an error message, like "Flight does not have position information".  You are double-clicking?

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2505/3912071148_aa5707eb63_o.jpg)
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 12, 2009, 09:21:31 AM
Quote from: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 09:16:18 AM
Strange.  I would expect it to either centre on the invisible aircraft, or put up an error message, like "Flight does not have position information".  You are double-clicking?

What is strange is the the flights DO have positional information, even to the extent that RB can calculate correctly the distance from the home location, it is just not visually displayed on the radar screen for some random period (like 4 minutes in the example here before)
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 09:39:14 AM
Quote from: pjm on September 12, 2009, 09:21:31 AMWhat is strange is the the flights DO have positional information, even to the extent that RB can calculate correctly the distance from the home location, it is just not visually displayed on the radar screen for some random period (like 4 minutes in the example here before)

Which is why we need to know what error message, if any, appears when you double click on the aircraft in MyFlights.

Are you saying that you don't even get the "Flight does not have position information" error message when you double-click on a non-ADS/B aircraft?
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 12, 2009, 09:50:18 AM
Quote from: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 09:39:14 AMAre you saying that you don't even get the "Flight does not have position information" error message when you double-click on a non-ADS/B aircraft?

Correct - no error message ever. There is always "a" location displayed in the pane below the "Hardware connected" pane. It appears to be the last location there I moved the cursor on the radar screen - I have no idea where it gets the height info from (that varies depending on where on the radar screen the cursor is)

(http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8755/20090912194644.jpg)
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 10:01:18 AM
Quote from: pjm on September 12, 2009, 09:50:18 AMCorrect - no error message ever.

Sorry, I'm out of ideas then. 
There's something wrong if you don't even get the "Flight does not have position information" error message when you double-click on a non-ADS/B aircraft, let alone one of these invisible aircraft.

Are you looking in the right place for error messages?

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2600/3912138264_77f0c14ea8_m.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarbat/3912138264/sizes/o/)
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 12, 2009, 10:06:59 AM
Quote from: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 10:01:18 AM
Are you looking in the right place for error messages?

Here's another video -  2 planes with ADS-B data, one Jetstar, one Qantas. Only the Qantas one visible on the radar screen.

Moving the cursor around the radar screen puts the location details below the "Hardware connected" pane. Clicking on the Jetstar plane = nothing. Clicking on the Qantas one takes you to it (sorry - it wasn't a double click on the Jetstar one, but the radar screen does move the plane to the centre of the radar screen on a "double click" if the plane is visible on the radar, like the Qantas one.

http://www.petermcgrath.info/mv/Video_2009-09-12_200104.wmv

Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 10:16:51 AM
Error messages appear in the centre bottom of the screen.  Where it says "Finished Upload - Success" in your video.

Also, check that you don't have any filters turned on.  SHOW ALL on the toolbar - to the left of the "Quick List" button.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 12, 2009, 10:18:27 AM
Here's another example. Only 3 out of 4 ADS-B active planes displayed on radar. Double clicking on any of the visible planes moves the radar to that plane. Clicking on the "invisible" one gives nothing.

http://www.petermcgrath.info/mv/Video_2009-09-12_201438.wmv

Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 12, 2009, 10:20:42 AM
Quote from: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 10:16:51 AMAlso, check that you don't have any filters turned on.  SHOW ALL on the toolbar - to the left of the "Quick List" button.

Show all was on for all the examples except the last video where I only had "ADS-B Only" filtered on.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 12, 2009, 10:23:56 AM
Quote from: pjm on September 12, 2009, 10:20:42 AMShow all was on for all the examples except the last video where I only had "ADS-B Only" filtered on.

I mean MAP filters, not MyFlights filters.  On the TOOLBAR.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?  I can't reproduce it.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Allocator on September 12, 2009, 02:32:07 PM
No, can't reproduce this.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: RodBearden on September 12, 2009, 03:56:48 PM
Played with this version for a while now, and I'm getting no problems at all - flags, Mode-S country, and locating flights on the map are all OK, and I don't seem to be getting PJM's problems either.

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I seem to be suffering an increase in ... replacing aircraft types that I have previously manually updated.

Rod
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Frank on September 12, 2009, 05:54:37 PM
Quote from: RodBearden on September 12, 2009, 03:56:48 PM


Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I seem to be suffering an increase in ... replacing aircraft types that I have previously manually updated.

Rod

I am suffering from this too. When I have edited an ... aircraft in Database Explorer I can repeat this action after a few minutes. The ... are there again. But not with all ... aircrafts I have edited.


Frank
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: RodBearden on September 12, 2009, 08:47:02 PM
Darn it - a bug that I thought had been solved has reappeared - routes in the table not showing up on the grid or map :-(((

Rod
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 13, 2009, 08:12:12 AM
Sorry to report, that reviewing my logs since installing this latest version, I'm also seeing missing/different route information in MyLog.

Out of the last 600 flights:
- 86 have no Flight ID, so are excluded from this testing
- 494 have the correct route data (ie Flights.route = routes.NO - routes.ND
- 1 has route data in MyLog that is different to that in the route table
- 3 have no route data in MyLog, despite the route being present in the route table
- 16 have route data in MyLog, but the route has not been saved in the route table

I do wonder whether the problem is that new routes aren't getting written to the routes table correctly?

Anyway, here's an example of the problem.
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2533/3915153820_d1e70b02bf_o.jpg)

Attached is a spreadsheet listing all the errors.  Heres the list of problem Flight IDs:
ACA0890
AFR033
AFR083U
AFR347U
AFR353U
AMX005
BAW3573U
BAW3577U
CFG066
CLX775
DLH405U
DLH499U
RYR3SK
UAL922
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 13, 2009, 09:59:33 PM
Strange.  After another day of testing, with /DEBUG /LEVEL2, all route data is correct in MyLog.  Out of 131 flights, 98 had Flight IDs, and in ALL cases the MyLog record has the same route information as in the route table.

I've emailed Aleksey on this, but has anyone else seen this problem of missing/incorrect route data in MyLog?
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 14, 2009, 03:48:32 AM
We have been reviewing all your posts and below the point of situation:

1- "tarbat"ized D008.dat (and flag directory): we have updated our output file with this now. So in the next release (full install) will have it.

2- "EDIT: Using the Airport Locate button causes the special cursors to dissapear.": Corrected as well as the splitter bard disappearing.

3- Tarbat: waiting for email;

4- PJM: waiting for email (we believe it is a flight time-out error);

5- Rod: waiting for email;
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 14, 2009, 04:00:15 AM
New exe available at (point 1- corrected as above):
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/beta/anrb.exe
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 14, 2009, 06:49:01 AM
Quote from: AirNav Development on September 14, 2009, 03:48:32 AM
4- PJM: waiting for email (we believe it is a flight time-out error);

More info please - what are you waiting for and who do I send it to.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 14, 2009, 07:44:20 AM
Quote from: AirNav Development on September 14, 2009, 03:48:32 AM3- Tarbat: waiting for email;

Email sent.

Simple answer is - I don't know if the route problem is corrected.  I reported problems with it running over Saturday day/night.  Aleksey then asked me to run RB with /DEBUG /LEVEL2.  But traffic levels were low, and I saw no route errors yesterday.

You can either wait another day, and I'll run with /DEBUG /LEVEL2 today and report any problems.  Note that I'm out most of today at the hospital again, but I can leave RB and DBWIN32 running all day and review tonight.

Or if you must have a decision now, I'd say, no, the route problem is not corrected.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 14, 2009, 07:57:39 AM
I'm running the new beta, but I'm still seeing the wrong number in "Aircraft History" in MyFlights.  I have:

No flights shown as 1
1 flight shown as 0
2 flights shown as 1
etc.....
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 14, 2009, 08:01:18 AM
Chris

I am having same problem here as well.

Just sent you a msg mate.

Andy
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 14, 2009, 08:27:21 AM
Quote from: AirNav Development on September 14, 2009, 03:48:32 AM2- "EDIT: Using the Airport Locate button causes the special cursors to dissapear.": Corrected as well as the splitter bard disappearing.

Not corrected.  Not sure which button caused it this time (maybe Show All), but I've lost the precision select and double-arrow cursors again :(
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 14, 2009, 08:30:30 AM
I lost the double-arrow cursors after about 2 mins of running the new beta, but if you click close to the edge you can still resize the information window.

Andy
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 14, 2009, 08:37:54 AM
Stranger still.  After a few more minutes,  the precision select and double-arrow cursors are back again.  I have no idea what I'm doing to make them appear/dissapear.

All I've been doing is:
Accessing preferences - ftp settings
Zooming in/out - centreing on home and other airports
Selecting aircraft
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 14, 2009, 08:42:44 AM
I have just restarted RB and the arrow is not there at startup, but as I said before, If you click on the edge you can still resize the information section.

Andy
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 14, 2009, 08:46:14 AM
When I restarted the RB, I lost all my alerts in that section, they were not saved at close down.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: EMA on September 14, 2009, 09:09:35 AM
Not seeing this double arrow problem. When I hover the pointer over the box edge the double arrow appears.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 14, 2009, 02:42:31 PM
We have one answer to all of this: Microsoft Windows! :-)
One application should work exactly the same way on every computer but...
More work here. Stby for a few hours for a answer to all of the above.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: EMA on September 14, 2009, 02:58:43 PM
Quote from: AirNav Development on September 14, 2009, 02:42:31 PM
We have one answer to all of this: Microsoft Windows! :-)
One application should work exactly the same way on every computer but...
More work here. Stby for a few hours for a answer to all of the above.

Are you going to ask us to convert to Linux?  :-)
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: RodBearden on September 14, 2009, 03:44:06 PM
OK - downloaded today's version, and I can't get a double-headed arow mouse pointer on the map edge at all, but I can still drag it.

Almost all routes are showing up fine, but I've had one oddity - a route in the table not showing on the MyFlights grid, but showing up in MyLog. The flight then went to the network grid, and the route showed up there. See pic below. In the table the route's CH date is over a year old.

Also, no matter how many times I change it G-FLBB keeps showing ... as the aircraft type!

Everything else is behaving fine so far.

Rod
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: RodBearden on September 14, 2009, 06:00:40 PM
I've just had another example of a missing route - here's one with route with a recent CH date that isn't showing the route in MyFlights or MyLog. I closed the application and when I reopened it, the route showed up in both!

Oh, the map resizing pointer appeared for a while when I restarted, but has gona again now.

Rod
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 14, 2009, 06:19:42 PM
Okay, I left this version running all day whilst we were out, with /DEBUG /LEVEL2.

Out of 688 flights:
- 133 have no Flight ID, so are excluded from this testing.
- 538 have the correct route data (ie Flights.route = routes.NO - routes.ND).
- 17 have route data in MyLog, but the route has not been saved in the route table.

So the only problem now is routes not getting written to the Routes table in Navdata.  I've attached the DEBUG file.  The routes that have not been written to the routes table are:
- AFR084U
- DAL097
- DLH430U
- DLH440U
- TCX083K
- UAL901U
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 15, 2009, 03:54:30 AM
New exe available.
Double headed arrow problem finally corrected (pls confirm).
Aircraft history count corrected.
Routes not being saved/route problem: Rod and Tarbat will be contacted by Aleksey today.

New exe at:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/beta/anrb.exe
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 15, 2009, 06:21:47 AM
Quote from: AirNav Development on September 15, 2009, 03:54:30 AMDouble headed arrow problem finally corrected (pls confirm).

Same as before - it works for the first couple of minutes then no more double headed arrow to be seen (but you can still resize by guessing where the spot is)

From limited testing the aircraft count looks ok so far.

Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: EMA on September 15, 2009, 07:19:25 AM
Working fine, no problems with the double headed arrow comes up every time as before.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 15, 2009, 08:12:47 AM
Yep, so far so good.  I've still got the double arrow and precision select cursors.

Skies are nice and busy today, so I should be able to do some thorough testing of logs, routes, etc.

Andy (I think) asked if my ftp upload was working okay with this beta.  Yes it does, but I'll run it for a while today to confirm again - http://www.tarbat.gofreeserve.com/radarbox.htm
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 15, 2009, 08:49:21 AM
Hi

Yes I have got the double arrow and precision cursors.

Aircraft History = Everything looking good, apart from if a aircarft has no history, it is showing (1) in the title. see attachment below

Chris, Yes the ftp is still not working even with the right details entered, think it must be something this end, will try and sort when I have more time.

Cheers

Andy
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 15, 2009, 09:12:38 AM
As far as the ftp upload is concerned, I get "FTP Upload Status: Connection established. But no upload.

Andy
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 15, 2009, 09:30:08 AM
Quote from: abrad41 on September 15, 2009, 09:12:38 AM
As far as the ftp upload is concerned, I get "FTP Upload Status: Connection established. But no upload.

FTP working fine here, although RB uploads to another machine on my Local Area Network, Where a different program, uploads the RB file every 10 minutes to my webserver (with some other stuff).

http://www.petermcgrath.info/weather/RadarBoxScreenShot.gif
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 15, 2009, 09:40:54 AM
Everything fine now with my FTP.

Made some miner adjustments and working ok.

Andy
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 15, 2009, 11:44:41 AM
Quote from: abrad41 on September 15, 2009, 08:49:21 AMAircraft History = Everything looking good, apart from if a aircarft has no history, it is showing (1) in the title.

Sometimes shows 2 as well when there's no aircraft history.  If this is proving so difficult to fix, I still think the easiest solution would be to just remove the number of aircraft!!

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2638/3922896484_6f39a1532a_o.jpg)
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: EMA on September 15, 2009, 01:36:20 PM
Quote from: tarbat on September 15, 2009, 11:44:41 AM
I still think the easiest solution would be to just remove the number of aircraft!!



I agree with that, this seems to be a stable version.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 15, 2009, 03:10:51 PM
The good news, from my perspective, is that routes are being correctly written to MyLog.

Quote from: tarbat on September 14, 2009, 06:19:42 PMSo the only problem now is routes not getting written to the Routes table in Navdata.

Looking at today's log, I reckon this is connected with aircraft that frequently change their Flight ID throughout a flight.  Take this case of F-GISD switching between AFR083 and AFR083U.

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2599/3923337914_1c0e0f5011_o.jpg)

I'm not sure if this really needs to be fixed.  It's certainly not a showstopper in my opinion.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 15, 2009, 05:17:15 PM
Hi

After about 2hrs of running the RB, this is what has happened(see Below)

Lost all aircraft off of screen and my flights frozen.

EDIT When restarting the RB everything is back to normal.

EDIT But while it was frozen, it was still sending a screenshot via Ftp.


Andy
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: EMA on September 15, 2009, 05:30:27 PM
Andy did you loose usb connection?

I have been running RB since 8am this morning with no problems.

Kevin
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 15, 2009, 05:36:23 PM
I don't think so, but I must admit I did not check the usb, I will keep a check on it.

I was having this problem with v3.02 and v3.03, running Windows XP Sp3, But since then I have a new Motherboard with a Phantom triple core proccessor and 4GB of DDR3 Memory and I am now running Vista home premuim.

Andy
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: EMA on September 15, 2009, 05:49:34 PM
Are you using the same USB cable to the RB with you new system?
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 15, 2009, 05:54:26 PM
EMA

Yes I am, but I have just had a thought, this afternoon I was doing my salesman bit for AirNav and took my box and laptop to a gents house who is thinking about buying a RB. When I came back I think I put the usb lead in different port. I have changed it back now and testing to see if we come across the problem again.

Andy
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: EMA on September 15, 2009, 06:26:26 PM
It does sound more like a USB timeout issue than a RB software problem.

I have found the last couple of releases to be rock solid but I do not delve too deeply in to all the features.

Kevin
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 15, 2009, 09:16:46 PM
After my earlier problems and they now seem to be sorted, I can now say, I think the lastest version is walking very well here and very stable.

Thanks AirNav for all your hard work.

Andy
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: prbflight on September 16, 2009, 01:54:06 AM
The latest beta release is working fine and is very stable.  I have not had any issue's so far.

Paul@cyyb
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 16, 2009, 02:47:16 AM
After reading all today's emails we believe we are getting closer to and end (finally! :-) ).

No need for a new exe today. One of our programmers is working with the remaining reported problem (some flight routes not being retrieved).

Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Frank on September 16, 2009, 07:03:24 AM
Quote from: Frank on September 12, 2009, 05:54:37 PM
Quote from: RodBearden on September 12, 2009, 03:56:48 PM


Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I seem to be suffering an increase in ... replacing aircraft types that I have previously manually updated.

Rod

I am suffering from this too. When I have edited an ... aircraft in Database Explorer I can repeat this action after a few minutes. The ... are there again. But not with all ... aircrafts I have edited.


Frank

Still having this problem
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: pjm on September 16, 2009, 07:14:07 AM
Guys - what base version of RadarBox software are you dropping the latest beta's over?

AirNav Development - what is the difference between RadarBox v2.0 and v2.01 (which I'm starting from).
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 16, 2009, 01:35:39 PM
>I am suffering from this too. When I have edited an ... aircraft in Database Explorer I can repeat this action after a few minutes. The ... are there again. But not with all ... aircrafts I have edited.

We need a detailed explanation of this problem including screen shots and a way to replicate it.

Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 16, 2009, 03:10:29 PM
Just got in from being out today - RB has been running for about 8 hrs.
My Smartview is all over the place (look Below)

Smartview= showing 4, but only 2 in list

Smartview 2= showing 4, but only 3 in list(one of them is repeted twice)

Smartview 3=showing 4, but only 3 in list(third line showing mixture of a reach and flybe)

Smartview 4=showing 5, but only 3 in list(third line showing mixture of reach and flybe)

I was always having problems with the smartview, when I had my problems with v3.02 and v3.03 (crashing and freezing) this was when I was using xp, but now I am using vista.

EDIT after restarting everything is back to normal, it just seems that after several hrs of running, things start jamming up.

Andy
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Allocator on September 16, 2009, 03:23:40 PM
I make extensive use of SmartView/Fleet Watch, and I've never seen anything in there that shouldn't be there and the numbers always add up.  As the Fleet Watch details are stored in the Registry, I can only guess that is where your problem is.

Can you show a screen shot of what you have in the Fleet Watch setup list?
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 16, 2009, 03:30:07 PM
Must be something specific to setup.  I also use Fleetwatch quite a bit, and haven't seen these problems.  I've been running the latest version for approx. 14 hours solid.

Fleetwatch list is stored in Data/D006.dat:
MANUAL         what's this for?
G-SAR*
G-CG*
G-CROY
XH558
G-VLCN
G-FR*
G-SAS*
XS*
XX*
G-BGKS
GOTO*
HWY*
LOG*
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Allocator on September 16, 2009, 03:34:21 PM
I asked about the 'MANUAL' entry when I first got my RB and I'm sure that it was an 'option' for bulk loading the Fleet Watch list from an external file of some sort.  Maybe an option that was never fully developed?

This is my Fleet Watch list:

MANUAL
9V-SK*
VH-OQ*
A6-ED*
G-BNL*
G-BYG*
G-CIV*
G-VII*
G-YMM*
G-RAES
G-VLCN
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 16, 2009, 04:08:38 PM
Hi Chris & Allocator

Copy Of D006 attached & Fleet watch attached.

Also I forgot to mension that the tabs (Just under setup button) were frozen, I was unable to click on them to order of list.

I was working with Aleksey before I went away with work last week on the very same thing, but with v3.02 & v3.03, Strange thing is at that point I was running Windows Xp with Sp3 (Which I thought may have been the problem).
But since then I have fitted a brand new motherboard, running a phantom triple core proccessor, 4GB of DDR 3 memory and changed over to Vista home premium.

But I am still having problems after a few hrs of running.

Chris take a look at the reg attachment, do you now what it is for.

Andy
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: GlynH on September 16, 2009, 04:30:52 PM
Just because I have been quiet in here does not mean I have taken a break.

I too have been working with Aleksey (anyone else having email bounce-back messages from his email address?) on the slow menu issue and it looks like we are getting a handle on it.

Unfortunately however after @ 24 hours of running just like some of you have found the app sort of locks up - that is to say I can open the Preferences panel for instance and after a short delay it will open but then I am unable to do anything with it.

I can't select anything, can't drag or move the window or even close it.

Task Manager does not report ANRB as Not Responding but I can't do anything with it apart from resize the whole app window until that also gives up.

Strangely the FTP Auto-upload still works and the msgs/sec and MyFlights totals also work - albeit slower than usual.

Mine is still showing v3.03 Beta though so not sure if I am on the same verison as you guys.

I wish Dev would suffix the 3.0x Beta with Build xxx or something in the title bar so we could see at a glance which version we are on exactly...

It did crash once showing out of memory so I suspect a memory leak or similar but I did send the complete Eureka Log to Aleksey to see if it would help.

He certainly has been busy...

Kind regards,
-=Glyn=-
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: tarbat on September 16, 2009, 04:38:26 PM
Quote from: GlynH on September 16, 2009, 04:30:52 PMI too have been working with Aleksey (anyone else having email bounce-back messages from his email address?)

Yes, email to Aleksey just bounced back to me as well.  I copied Andre on the email, so hopefully it will get to Aleksey somehow.  I'm running a version from Aleksey that shows 3.04 beta in the title bar, and that's been rock-solid all today.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: EMA on September 16, 2009, 05:04:41 PM
I have been running 3.04 since yesterday morning without a single hitch.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: RodBearden on September 16, 2009, 05:10:07 PM
Glyn

I think you should be on the version linked to in reply #90 in this thread, unless you've been sent any other versions since then by Aleksey.

Rod
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: CAM on September 16, 2009, 07:15:59 PM
I have run version 3.04 from post #90 since 15/06/09 @17:00 and have come back to it tonight to find it has "Blocked Up" I was showing 77 in my flights - unusual for me, usually 30-40 and whatever I pressed it did nothing.

Tried closing normally, wouldn't close, tried again via task manager and ended up with the screenshot below?

When all was well to start with it does seem that after a good few hours of running something stops???
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 16, 2009, 07:30:59 PM
Cam
QuoteI have run version 3.04 from post #90 since 15/06/09 @17:00

I think your date must be wrong mate - you reported on the 6th Sept & 9th Sept of your RB freezing and crashing.

And Thank god I am not the only one with the problem, I was ok upto v3.01 and then everything changed.

Andy
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Support on September 16, 2009, 07:34:19 PM
There is an issue with memory which is being looked at as I type which is causing what Abrad and Cam have mentioned.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: abrad41 on September 16, 2009, 07:49:55 PM
Thank you AirNav

Andy
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: GlynH on September 16, 2009, 08:52:52 PM
Quote from: RodBearden on September 16, 2009, 05:10:07 PM
Glyn

I think you should be on the version linked to in reply #90 in this thread, unless you've been sent any other versions since then by Aleksey.

Rod

Well I tried that earlier on and I have some of my slow response issues back again...

It was good to see 3.04 Beta in the Title Bar though...even if it was only for a while.

So how about it AirNav - every time you compile a new build you put the Build number in the Title Bar following the 3.x Beta so we can see at a glance where we are?

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: Frank on September 16, 2009, 09:13:30 PM
Quote from: AirNav Development on September 16, 2009, 01:35:39 PM
>I am suffering from this too. When I have edited an ... aircraft in Database Explorer I can repeat this action after a few minutes. The ... are there again. But not with all ... aircrafts I have edited.

We need a detailed explanation of this problem including screen shots and a way to replicate it.



In brief:
At start-up of the application everything looks normal, works just fine.
It keeps doing so (for hours if you want to), until you like to edit  an(...) aircraft, which has appeared on the grid:

1. (...) aircraft appears on the grid
2. Edit (...) aircraft manually in Database Explorer
3. Un-tick Process Hardware Flights
4. Tick Process Hardware flights again.

Right after this, my grid fills with some (...) Aircrafts, which I have already edited before, and thus were corrected in my Database. But they are appearing again as (...) Aircrafts. This problem started after Version 3.02 second Beta. In all other (Beta) versions before Beta version 3.03 , this problem did not occur at all.

I have tested this on three seperate systems, and they all gave excatly the same results. ( 2 systems with Vista 32 , 1 system with xp 3sp).

As you mentioned: Windows can do some strange things, but only on my Systems? I hope so....

BTW.: This is my last contrbution to the closed Beta Forum. My own company consumes to much time of me, and i think betatesting is a very serious business to improve this nice software. For instance: I have spent watching this last problem for several hours, trying to figure out what can cause this, but I cannot exactly trace it. But I guess I am the only one in this excellent group of Betatesters with this specific problem. Good hunting....

Frank
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: RodBearden on September 16, 2009, 10:46:51 PM
Frank - do remember that I'm suffering from the ... problem too - you are not alone :-)

Rod
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 17, 2009, 02:59:12 AM
Tks for reporting this one. Just passed it to one of our programmers.
Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: RodBearden on September 17, 2009, 10:19:08 PM
Andre/Aleksey - I've been emailing both of you and had the emails bounced back, so I've sent copies to Aleksey's private email address. Hope you can get them from there!

Rod

Title: Re: V3.04 Available
Post by: AirNav Development on September 18, 2009, 02:07:40 AM
Rod: we migrated to a new mail server last week which is still being "fine tuned". All should be Ok now.