AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Allocator on September 12, 2009, 02:29:52 PM

Title: RadarBox on the shelf at Maplin
Post by: Allocator on September 12, 2009, 02:29:52 PM
It's good to see RadarBox available over the counter at Maplins in the UK.  I apologise for the poor quality of these pictures taken with my mobile phone!  The price, if you can't read it, is GBP389.99
Title: Re: RadarBox on the shelf at Maplin
Post by: DougV on September 12, 2009, 02:45:35 PM
That's pricey!

£369.99 where I bought mine. ;o)
Title: Re: RadarBox on the shelf at Maplin
Post by: Allocator on September 12, 2009, 02:54:12 PM
List price is GBP399.95 and no P&P to pay picking it up from Maplin :-)

RadarBox was on 'Special' at Aeroexpo at High Wycombe for GBP379.99

Much better than GBP469.95 though ;-)
Title: Re: RadarBox on the shelf at Maplin
Post by: Jeremy on September 12, 2009, 02:57:40 PM
VAT?
Title: Re: RadarBox on the shelf at Maplin
Post by: Allocator on September 12, 2009, 03:00:05 PM
Quote from: Jeremy on September 12, 2009, 02:57:40 PM
VAT?

Sorry?
Title: Re: RadarBox on the shelf at Maplin
Post by: DougV on September 12, 2009, 03:01:04 PM
I didn't like to mention that mine was on special offer.
No p&p for me either as I got it from a store about 6 miles from home.

Price was inclusive of VAT.
Title: Re: RadarBox on the shelf at Maplin
Post by: Allocator on September 12, 2009, 03:02:23 PM
Yep, GBP469.95 is the price of the competing product here in the UK.
Title: Re: RadarBox on the shelf at Maplin
Post by: voyager8 on September 13, 2009, 07:13:55 PM
Ref the radr box for sale at Maplins.If you sign up to recieve their newsletter you can then gain access to money off vouchers,which would enable you to get £25 off as it is an item over £300.Regards Paul.
Title: Re: RadarBox on the shelf at Maplin
Post by: Paulc on September 29, 2009, 02:32:51 PM
Allocator,

a friend of mine got his at Aeroexpo for £325
Title: Re: RadarBox on the shelf at Maplin
Post by: Allocator on September 29, 2009, 04:54:54 PM
Yes, I saw them at this price - a special show price.
Title: Re: RadarBox on the shelf at Maplin
Post by: YXUphoto on September 29, 2009, 04:58:22 PM
Got mine for about £350 from the states. (I'm in Canada).
Title: Re: RadarBox on the shelf at Maplin
Post by: owensy on September 29, 2009, 05:49:56 PM
I found it in my local maplins but its an empty box, they have to order it in for you!
Title: Re: RadarBox on the shelf at Maplin
Post by: Allocator on September 29, 2009, 05:53:52 PM
I hope that they haven't sold the empty box - the one in my picture at Maplin's has gone!
Title: Re: RadarBox on the shelf at Maplin
Post by: NickJackson on October 01, 2009, 05:23:44 PM
Transair Pilot Shop at Shoreham have them in stock at £370.