I find that when I save a log to file or clipboard I can never find them again. I seem to get shortcuts instead for the dates I saved but when I click on them I get a message saying the file cannot be found and suggests finding it manually, but this doesn't work.
So unless I use the Reporter which only has today or yesterday's log I cannot seem to get older logs. I know I can get older logs from Grids but cannot seem to pull a report or copy it from this page.
Also I found that when I use Comments Box on Grids in the right hand columns, if I see a plane more than once the original comment I added is repeated days later.
Any suggestions.
Thanks
Are you running Windows Vista? If you are, then the logs are probably in the Virtual Store.
You can create your own reports using any of the SQLite database reporting software around. A good free one is SQLite Database Browser - http://sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net/
The Comments Box on the MyLog Grid is one entry for the aircraft itself, not the individual flight. It would be nice to be able to add a comment to an individual flight as well, I guess.
Quote from: tarbat on September 16, 2009, 07:54:13 AM
Are you running Windows Vista? If you are, then the logs are probably in the Virtual Store.
I've tried everything but cannot find the logs anywhere. So the only way round it is to copy today/yesterdays logs or email them to myself. Anything older than yesterday I can see but not copy.
Still don't know if you're running Vista, but if you are, the Vista Virtual Store is at:
C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\AppData\Local\VirtualStore
where xxxxxxxx is your Windows User Account name
Quote from: tarbat on September 18, 2009, 11:03:54 AM
Still don't know if you're running Vista, but if you are, the Vista Virtual Store is at:
C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\AppData\Local\VirtualStore
where xxxxxxxx is your Windows User Account name
Sorry, I am running Vista but still having problems. I have purchased ADU software for logging reports. Thanks for your help.
welcome :), the only thing I need know is the possibility in the radarboxsoftware, when I play a recorded file I can choose the time, for example I want to follow an aircraft from 10.00pm, till 11.00 pm, would be very nice , maybe radarbox can work on it, maybe a good idea
regards
oops wrong discussion