AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: FlightChaser on September 19, 2009, 01:46:30 AM

Title: Sorry!
Post by: FlightChaser on September 19, 2009, 01:46:30 AM
I'm sorry if I upset people here with my impatience . I guess as I paid nearly £400 for my Airnav RadarBox I want it to work as advertised.
If I upset anyone here I apologise sincerely. All I want is the beta that I have, which shows way more local flights than v 2.09  and the menus don't lock up, to have a working network patch until the final release is launched. That was my only intention. I have paid for network flights, I want to see them reliably meanwhile. Is that too much to ask for?
As for Airnav support asking me if I have their competitors product, that's irrelevant.  I bought an Airnav RadarBox last year. It hasn't performed as well as I expected. Sorry If I rocked the boat here! I also have paid in the the past for Acars 2.1 and AirnavSuite 2004. I guess I'm an old Airnav customer!
Title: Re: Sorry!
Post by: radarspotter10 on September 19, 2009, 02:36:24 AM
Quote from: FlightChaser on September 19, 2009, 02:07:47 AM
Copies kept. I guess I'm paranoid here!
FlightChaser
go and play your silly games elsewhere, your are paranoid and boring.
how much are they paying you.
from pat


Title: Re: Sorry!
Post by: FlightChaser on September 19, 2009, 03:26:22 AM
Hi Pat. Thanks for the comment. I appreciate it. I guess I have been told :)
Title: Re: Sorry!
Post by: FlightChaser on September 19, 2009, 03:29:52 AM
Just to make things clear. I prefer the Airnav RadarBox over the competition. It has better software, overall, but customer service doesn't learn!
Title: Re: Sorry!
Post by: Hamish McTorsk on September 19, 2009, 03:38:46 AM
Quote from: radarspotter10 on September 19, 2009, 02:36:24 AM
FlightChaser
go and play your silly games elsewhere, your are paranoid and boring.
how much are they paying you.
from pat
Why cant you just behave and stop insulting people.
Title: Re: Sorry!
Post by: bratters on September 19, 2009, 07:26:31 AM
Now now children - let's stop throwing the toys out of our prams, shall we?
Title: Re: Sorry!
Post by: EK01 on September 19, 2009, 09:49:53 AM
Don't people have better things to do during the night than sending messages to the forum e.g how about sleeping !
Title: Re: Sorry!
Post by: radarspotter10 on September 19, 2009, 09:53:54 AM
Quote from: Hamish McTorsk on September 19, 2009, 03:38:46 AM
Quote from: radarspotter10 on September 19, 2009, 02:36:24 AM
FlightChaser
go and play your silly games elsewhere, your are paranoid and boring.
how much are they paying you.
from pat
Why cant you just behave and stop insulting people.
hamish.
i think chris is calling you, now we see what its all about hamish.
not rocket science to work that one out.
from pat
Title: Re: Sorry!
Post by: marcdeklerk on September 19, 2009, 10:04:43 AM
Airnav, block him if he doesn't behave
Title: Re: Sorry!
Post by: Fenris on September 19, 2009, 10:28:42 AM
Quote from: radarspotter10 on September 19, 2009, 09:53:54 AM
Quote from: Hamish McTorsk on September 19, 2009, 03:38:46 AM
Quote from: radarspotter10 on September 19, 2009, 02:36:24 AM
FlightChaser
go and play your silly games elsewhere, your are paranoid and boring.
how much are they paying you.
from pat
Why cant you just behave and stop insulting people.
hamish.
i think chris is calling you, now we see what its all about hamish.
not rocket science to work that one out.
from pat

If there's any question about being paid, it should be about who to direct it at.
Title: Re: Sorry!
Post by: Allocator on September 19, 2009, 10:31:38 AM
All the usual suspects trying to cause trouble again.  Ho-hum :-(