AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: bratters on September 21, 2009, 02:35:02 PM

Title: Version 3.01 beta question
Post by: bratters on September 21, 2009, 02:35:02 PM
I'm having another crack at using 3.01 beta and am very pleased with what seems to be a substantial increase in numbers on my flights.

However I still run into a problem of the program freezing after a period of time. Once everything grinds to a halt, there is nothing I can do but close the program down and re-start. Whether this is associated with the increase in the numbers of flights being processed I don't know but my question is this:

is this a known problem that is currently being dealt with by the test team or is it down to my PC not being quick enough?

If the latter, are there any program preferences I can change to alleviate matters?
Title: Re: Version 3.01 beta question
Post by: marcdeklerk on September 21, 2009, 02:38:45 PM
I also have this problem, airnav is working on it
next version will be out soon