How do i add a photo to appear alongside my aircraft when it appears on the mode s list.Can i do it myself or perhaps email a couple to someone more clever than I
Nick
Hi Nick
Do you mean that you want to display a little photo instead of the silhouette?
If so, check the silhouettes thread for the silhouette replacements that I have created. If you like them, follow the llinks on that thread to Allocator's Utilities website to download the whole collection. Morre coming soon!
Just remember that these are generic pictures, just like the silhouettes. For photos othe the actual plane, you'll still have to look at the photos/data panel below the grids.
HTH
Rod
Hi Ron
I want to add a photo of the actual aircraft so that when you "click" you dont get "no Photo available"
Nick
Ah - right - what you need to do is to find a suitable photo - airliners.net is a good place to start. Copy the airliners thumbnail, then go to the RadarBox/Data/Photos folder and paste it in there, giving its registration as the filename. - you'll see the style of the filenames there to get the right format.
Hope that helps
Rod
Thanks Ron
I want to use my own,i will give it a go latter
Nick