Guys,
I have always been curious about high altitude aircraft I sometimes see (when the conditions are right for vapor trails), that seem to be tracking from the East in a SW direction high over Melbourne, and slightly to the south. I'd place them roughly over the bay or coast.
Often wonder where these flights originate, and 'where' they are heading to.
They are obviosly at cruising altitude (mere specks) and if not for the vapor trails, you would never notice them.
Any ideas what route this could be ?
Cheers,
Paul.
Paul
Buy a radarbox and you'll find out ;-)
Simon
haha!
Yep, guess its time!
Thanks Simon :)
Cheers,
Paul.
Quote from: dumpty on September 26, 2009, 10:19:04 AM
Paul
Buy a radarbox and you'll find out ;-)
Simon
Hi again Simon,
DONE!
Just ordered one from VicScan Computer Solutions here in Melbourne.
Can't wait to try it out.
Cheers,
Paul.