AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Santi on September 28, 2009, 08:50:11 AM

Title: I have lost my RB software
Post by: Santi on September 28, 2009, 08:50:11 AM
Just after reinstalling XP OS, I am unable to reinstall the RB software because I have lost my RB cd and documentation.
I have sent a message to AN support, but if anyone of you knows an immediate way to download the software, it will be a less time spending procedure.
Thanks in advance
Title: Re: I have lost my RB software
Post by: AirNav Support on September 28, 2009, 08:52:03 AM
Go to the RadarBox Support page and the download is there.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html
Title: Re: I have lost my RB software
Post by: Santi on September 28, 2009, 09:54:35 AM
Thank you.
I have downloaded the software but, since my email address is not recognized in AN database (I don“t know why), I cannot retrieve my reg. codes.
Any help for this?
Title: Re: I have lost my RB software
Post by: AirNav Support on September 28, 2009, 09:56:08 AM
Send support an email with your RB serial and they will get back to you with your codes.
Title: Re: I have lost my RB software
Post by: Santi on September 28, 2009, 11:10:59 AM
It is going to be a difficult task because the sticker on my RB is almost erased.
I have sent to AN support some details from Plimus receipt for my RB
Title: Re: I have lost my RB software
Post by: Allocator on September 28, 2009, 02:45:08 PM
Quote from: Santi on September 28, 2009, 11:10:59 AM
It is going to be a difficult task because the sticker on my RB is almost erased.
I have sent to AN support some details from Plimus receipt for my RB

Isn't there a label on the RB itself with the serial number - maybe not, I can't remember?