Anyone here know or heard of Mark Fahey from Sydney (Windsor area) ?
I think he used to be a member of this forum ?
Cheers,
Paul.
Hi Paul
Yes, I know Mark. we haven't met as yet, but chat via Skype/email from time to time.
Cheers
Mark T
Hi Mark,
Yes, I recall seeing him on one of these forums.
I haven't been in touch with him for years. Must say g'day.
Cheers,
Paul
It's good to see so much activity from Australia. Would be great if we could have Alice Springs, Darwin and Perth sharing data on the network so we could cover a wider area.
Quote from: AirNav Development on September 30, 2009, 12:28:47 AM
It's good to see so much activity from Australia. Would be great if we could have Alice Springs, Darwin and Perth sharing data on the network so we could cover a wider area.
Our dollar is rising, which makes the Radarbox cheaper over here, so you may well see your wish come true :)
Currently under $690 landed in local $$ compared to over $800 a few months ago.