AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Screenshots => Topic started by: RodBearden on October 02, 2009, 12:47:42 AM

Title: Austrian Invasion
Post by: RodBearden on October 02, 2009, 12:47:42 AM
Anyone know what's happening here?

Rod
Title: Re: Austrian Invasion
Post by: mt007 on October 02, 2009, 09:18:25 AM
Ho Rod,
what colours do you use? I liked.
Can send me the file?
Thx.
Regards,
Title: Re: Austrian Invasion
Post by: mjleprix on October 02, 2009, 09:23:26 AM
Hi Rod
I too would like the clour scheme if you don't mind.
Many thanks
Mike P
Title: Re: Austrian Invasion
Post by: lennox2604 on October 02, 2009, 10:57:01 AM
Celtic ( Glasgow) played rapid Vienna last night Possibly supporters going home?
Title: Re: Austrian Invasion
Post by: mm3oaw on October 02, 2009, 11:07:43 AM
Glasgow Celtic v Rapid Vienna last night.

See http://www.egpf.vze.com/  for details.

Alex
Title: Re: Austrian Invasion
Post by: QF1 on October 03, 2009, 08:30:31 AM
Why would they have Sydney and Melbourne in the flight routings?  Very old data if that is the case as Lauda/Australian have not flown "down under" for some time.

Mark
Title: Re: Austrian Invasion
Post by: RodBearden on October 03, 2009, 11:27:08 AM
Thanks for the info, chaps.

Attached below is the colour scheme I use. These's a thread somewhere with various colour schemes including this, but I can't find it!

Rod
Title: Re: Austrian Invasion
Post by: neroon79 on October 04, 2009, 05:28:12 AM
I usually use this attached colour scheme.
Title: Re: Austrian Invasion
Post by: mjleprix on October 04, 2009, 07:50:31 AM
Your colour scheme now in use. Thanks Rod
Regards
Mike P