AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Jeremy on October 02, 2009, 09:38:53 AM

Title: 3 Questions
Post by: Jeremy on October 02, 2009, 09:38:53 AM
3 questions please.

1. Real time is still loading every 30 secs not 20 secs. I have tried to load the patch but Vista will not have it.
2. In Full screen, how do you zoom in and out if one is using a laptop without an external mouse with a scroll knob?
3. If I sort the fields by Altitude the programme eventually freezes. Does anybody else have this problem?

Thanks folks.
J.
Title: Re: 3 Questions
Post by: dumpty on October 02, 2009, 09:50:22 AM
Jeremy

I have done a total reinstallation and I am still getting 30 second updates on the live network!

Help Please Airnav.
Title: Re: 3 Questions
Post by: AirNav Support on October 02, 2009, 09:57:12 AM
Please guys, if its related to the beta can you post in the beta thread to keep it organised not different threads.

The beta version itself will NOT give you access to the live network unless you have a live network subscription or trial subscription.
Title: Re: 3 Questions
Post by: bratters on October 02, 2009, 09:58:37 AM
Quote from: Jeremy on October 02, 2009, 09:38:53 AM

3. If I sort the fields by Altitude the programme eventually freezes. Does anybody else have this problem?


Yes - I have the freeze problem with both altitude and/or distance. Airnav are aware I think but we await an answer.
Title: Re: 3 Questions
Post by: AirNav Support on October 02, 2009, 10:00:10 AM
Yes, we are aware, again best placed in the beta thread so we can keep track of it better.
Title: Re: 3 Questions
Post by: Jeremy on October 02, 2009, 11:13:10 AM
Sorry Airnav. I got your messages. My fault.
Can you answer qu.2?
J.
Title: Re: 3 Questions
Post by: eggplant on October 02, 2009, 11:41:45 AM
Can you not left click on the "+" and "-" icons ? They are near the top left hand corner of the screen, just under the menu bar.
Title: Re: 3 Questions
Post by: Jeremy on October 02, 2009, 11:59:51 AM
There is no tool bar when in Full screen.
J.
Title: Re: 3 Questions
Post by: Jeremy on October 02, 2009, 12:21:02 PM
Problem solved - me being a bit thick! Right click on the mouse!
J.
Title: Re: 3 Questions
Post by: RodBearden on October 02, 2009, 04:14:02 PM
Jeremy - you can also press the numberpad  + and - keys. You'll probably need the Fn key on a laptop.

Rod
Title: Re: 3 Questions
Post by: Jeremy on October 02, 2009, 04:34:26 PM
No. TRied that. It doesn't work.
J.