AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Cirrus on October 03, 2009, 12:00:06 PM

Title: Help request
Post by: Cirrus on October 03, 2009, 12:00:06 PM
Hello all

Switching on RB this morning it has decided to do its own thing and I've lost all my settings for some reason. The map now covers the whole screen.
I can't find anything in the help menu about resizing the map, and I can't remember how to get My Flights to display over on the left hand side.
Could anyone advise please?
Thanks

Cirrus
Title: Re: Help request
Post by: nortonbeak on October 03, 2009, 12:06:30 PM
Press Escape to get the usual display.

Then Tools from the menu at the top to select which side the map and MyFlights will be.
Title: Re: Help request
Post by: Cirrus on October 03, 2009, 12:53:24 PM
Ah that's it. Got it now. Thanks
Title: Re: Help request
Post by: EK01 on October 03, 2009, 03:25:52 PM
Quote from: Cirrus on October 03, 2009, 12:00:06 PM
Hello all

Switching on RB this morning it has decided to do its own thing and I've lost all my settings for some reason. The map now covers the whole screen.
I can't find anything in the help menu about resizing the map, and I can't remember how to get My Flights to display over on the left hand side.
Could anyone advise please?
Thanks

Cirrus

Cirrus,
I find that situation occurs quite regularly and suspect that it may be to do with Windows updates automatically coming through. It seems to happen when you go to shut the system done and the message comes up that 'Windows will shut down after updates have been completed.'
The next time you switch on and start up the RB you get the situation you describe ie large map, all alerts missing, weather settings disappeared, etc.
I'm not a computer buff so not sure about it but it does become very annoying.

Ian
Title: Re: Help request
Post by: Cirrus on October 03, 2009, 07:55:07 PM
Interesting points Ian, I'll monitor what happens next time I switch on RB after the system has auto-updated.

Cirrus