I have lost my radarbox CD and with it my username and password which is on the CD cover. I have received my passwod and i am using my email address to gain access to the radarbox hardware which is working fine but i can not connect to the network.
I have emailed support and they told me i should be using my PG code to log in to gain access to the network which i assume is my username that was on my CD cover. I have replied asking for my PG code but i havnt got an answer yet and i want to track my parents flight home today.
Is there a away to get your PG code from the serial number of the radarbox or are they linked at all?
My is PGANRBxxxxxx where x is the serial number.
J.
The serial number is the one printed on the sticker on the bottom of the RadarBox.
Mine says ANRBnnnnnn, so if you put PG in front of that, it should work.
Rod
Send us your serial and we will give you the codes.
I send you on the serial number early this mourning but i just send it again a minute ago.
Thanks
Yes, you have been replied too as well :)
Now thats service!
Codes recieved and working perfectly.
Many thanks for all the replies