AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: ricclar on October 04, 2009, 12:45:07 AM

Title: Local Time
Post by: ricclar on October 04, 2009, 12:45:07 AM
I have just subscribed to the Real-Time Network and I notice that when you
click on an active aircraft and or the local area, the local time does not appear.  Is
this something new or have I missed something.

Regards


Richard
Title: Re: Local Time
Post by: RodBearden on October 04, 2009, 09:10:53 AM
Hi Richard

If you mean the local time that used to show beside the lat/long, AirNav removed that for this release as it was too much bother to get it exactly right for every time zone, and they wanted to devote their attention to more aeronautical matters.

Rod
Title: Re: Local Time
Post by: ricclar on October 04, 2009, 09:36:20 AM
Hi Rod

Ok, thank you for that.  Was not sure, if I had something unticked.

Thanks for the reply


Richard