AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: MrT on October 04, 2009, 04:08:17 AM

Title: Outline wont display ?
Post by: MrT on October 04, 2009, 04:08:17 AM
I downloaded the outline file for YSSY (Sydney) from the utilities site.

I have saved it into my outlines folder in RB.

Selected Outlines on from the menu but it won't display.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Cheers,
Paul
Title: Re: Outline wont display ?
Post by: neroon79 on October 04, 2009, 04:28:12 AM
Did you restart your RB Software after you have copied the outline files? If not, the new outline file will not displayed.

As it works for me:

Copy new outline file
shut down RB Software
restart RB Software
new Outline file is displayed.

But there may be a second issue witch can happen, but first you should try this.
Title: Re: Outline wont display ?
Post by: MrT on October 04, 2009, 04:48:57 AM
Thanks neroon79,

I shall try that.

Cheers,
Paul
Title: Re: Outline wont display ?
Post by: MrT on October 04, 2009, 06:09:21 AM
Thanks, that did the trick.