AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Johnn on October 04, 2009, 08:16:22 AM

Title: When I Close Down The Software, I Lose My Whole Polar Diagram Aswell?
Post by: Johnn on October 04, 2009, 08:16:22 AM
Hi There,
I just downloaded the new beta,
Could anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong?, Is there anything I need to save?
Cheers
John
Title: Re: When I Close Down The Software, I Lose My Whole Polar Diagram Aswell?
Post by: Allocator on October 04, 2009, 08:23:25 AM
The polar diagram isn't lost, but I think that it defaults to the OFF position when RB is restarted.  Does it not reappear when you click the button on the toolbar?
Title: Re: When I Close Down The Software, I Lose My Whole Polar Diagram Aswell?
Post by: Johnn on October 04, 2009, 08:37:47 AM
Ah All Sorted Now :)
Cheers Allocator!
Title: Re: When I Close Down The Software, I Lose My Whole Polar Diagram Aswell?
Post by: Allocator on October 04, 2009, 08:43:51 AM
No problem :-)