My log is saving IoM a/c as RAF with the roundel how can I correct this please
It sounds as if you've got an old D008.dat file. If so, you'vre probably got an old flags file too. New versions were released with the full install of 3.06 Beta
I've attached the latest versions of these files (Tarbat is the creator of these).When you extract them, detete your existing Flags folder and replace it with the one in the zip. Replace your existing D008.dat with the zipped one.
When you rerun RadarBox, you should be OK.
Rod
Thanks Guys, I had installed the 3.06Beta version last week and was still picking them up. Have done as you said Rod and will see what happens.
TTFN, Dave.
Hi
Many of these M registered aircraft are still showing as mil in the data base; in the modeScountry box. Hex code beginning 43E. Nice to have this fixed if possible.
Dudley,
I have posted the d008.dat file a few times. You will find it on Rod's site http://www.rodbearden.com/RadarBox/Downloads.htm
Download the flags zip and you will find it contains the updated D008.dat file which you should use to replace the one in your data folder
Alan
Thanks. Seems to have done it.