AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: NickJackson on October 06, 2009, 06:52:46 PM

Title: Bespoke Reports
Post by: NickJackson on October 06, 2009, 06:52:46 PM
I understand that it's possible to write your own reports using SQL directly on the database.   What do you need to buy to have that report writing capability?   In the past forum threads I searched on 'reports' and found a few SQL report programs (Tarbat to the rescue again) but how do you put it into practice?

Thanks
Title: Re: Bespoke Reports
Post by: nortonbeak on October 06, 2009, 09:06:47 PM
SQ Lite can be downloaded from here.

http://sqlite.org/download.html (http://sqlite.org/download.html)

There are some instructions here

http://sqlite.org/download.html (http://sqlite.org/download.html)

A previous member of the forum (can't remember his name) sent me some instructions to get me started so I have attached them. They are in Micro$oft Word document format.
Title: Re: Bespoke Reports
Post by: NickJackson on October 07, 2009, 12:27:20 PM
Thanks, I'll try this and see if I can work it out!

Nick