AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: NickJackson on October 08, 2009, 06:54:01 AM

Title: No network coverage today?
Post by: NickJackson on October 08, 2009, 06:54:01 AM
Has anyone else had problems getting network access this morning?   I've nothing except the hardware box.

It's arrived.  I started at 7.35am and the network kicked in a 8.02am so I assume this was a temporary blip.

Title: Re: No network coverage today?
Post by: AirNav Development on October 08, 2009, 12:50:12 PM
Everything has been Ok with the network today.
Title: Re: No network coverage today?
Post by: EK01 on October 08, 2009, 02:48:03 PM
Sorry guys but there are major problems occurring today. I have had to reboot 3 times. Network coverage has been erratic. Also when aircraft are highlighted on the map the wrong information is on the grid and vice-versa. At one point in My Flights I had information on an aircraft repeated 10 times with no other aircraft showing. The aircraft wasn't even in my part of the world (Scotland)!
In addition to the map freezing (which has already been reported) I am now having instances of the grid freezing and being unable to highlight from one aircraft to another. Result, I have uninstalled version 3.06 and reverted to the prvious version 3.01 Beta. It did have it's faults but seems much more stable than 3.06.
I should add that up until today, version 3.06 had been operating ok, but today something is wrong somewhere !
Title: Re: No network coverage today?
Post by: Jeremy on October 08, 2009, 03:19:35 PM
Have you been sorting the columns in Myflights? i.e. by Altitude?
J.
Title: Re: No network coverage today?
Post by: EK01 on October 08, 2009, 06:57:26 PM
Jeremy,

I sort the columns in My flights by airline so that all those showing full information and their logos are first. I also saw a posting stating that the problems may have something to do with 'distance' readouts. I have therefore gone into 'preferences' and unticked the 'distance' box so that column is no longer there.
Quite clearly something strange is going on and hence I am reverting to version 3.01 as stated until I am confident it has been fixed.

Ian
Title: Re: No network coverage today?
Post by: Jeremy on October 08, 2009, 07:19:55 PM
Airnav are aware of the sorting problem which looks like it may be bigger than they originally thought.
J.