AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: vassylad on October 13, 2009, 08:40:58 PM

Title: DB explorer
Post by: vassylad on October 13, 2009, 08:40:58 PM
Hi guys when I pull up the DB explorer and hit the populate/import button, I get a window saying Open SQLite File, and 2 boxes at the bottom the first says Fle name (The box is empty so what do i type in box) and the second box Files of type (contains the words SQB files), I know this sounds silly but what do I type.

Michael

Title: Re: DB explorer
Post by: tarbat on October 13, 2009, 08:54:07 PM
What database are you trying to import?
Title: Re: DB explorer
Post by: vassylad on October 13, 2009, 09:08:09 PM
Quote from: tarbat on October 13, 2009, 08:54:07 PM
What database are you trying to import?

I am trying to import and populate registrations through DB explorer to get my system up to date, I have never come across an SQL file before sorry to sound a bit vague.

Michael
Title: Re: DB explorer
Post by: Aerotower on October 14, 2009, 01:01:26 AM
I am trying to import SQL file from basestation but is to slow.
Title: Re: DB explorer
Post by: vassylad on October 17, 2009, 10:35:42 PM
Hi guys can anyone add to my original question please.

Thanks Michael
Title: Re: DB explorer
Post by: tarbat on October 18, 2009, 09:03:01 AM
Quote from: vassylad on October 13, 2009, 09:08:09 PMI am trying to import and populate registrations through DB explorer to get my system up to date,

What is the source of your database?