AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: olivermbs on October 15, 2009, 04:38:52 PM

Title: Price Confusion
Post by: olivermbs on October 15, 2009, 04:38:52 PM
Hello,

I'm thinking about buying RB however I have some difficulty understanding the prices. First of all on the AirNav site the GP-1090-B20 antenna systems costs 524 Euros (without RB as I understand it) whereas at WiMo it's 220 Euros cheaper. So what's the difference between the two?

Many thanks,

O.
Title: Re: Price Confusion
Post by: eggplant on October 15, 2009, 05:10:01 PM
304 Euros !
Title: Re: Price Confusion
Post by: olivermbs on October 15, 2009, 05:13:20 PM
Oh thank you for that very useful comment, eggplant.
Title: Re: Price Confusion
Post by: nortonbeak on October 15, 2009, 05:29:00 PM
I may be looking at a different page on the AirNav site, but from what I see, AirNav are offering the Watson Radar Com 10 antenna in their package. The Wimo package contains a different antenna, the GP-1090