AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dca on October 16, 2009, 08:39:34 AM

Title: Map Default
Post by: dca on October 16, 2009, 08:39:34 AM
I have a strange problem that has developed (Since 3.06) when I open ANRB. The map opens to centre on Hungary but with the window header saying [New York.ml3]. When I select 'default' or hit F6 it returns to centre on my home in the SE of England. Is there any way I can stop ths happening as its a little irritating!
Thanks,
Dave
Title: Re: Map Default
Post by: tarbat on October 16, 2009, 08:43:06 AM
Try Opening the map you want as default, centre on your home, and then select from the menu Window - Record Desktop.
Title: Re: Map Default
Post by: dca on October 16, 2009, 08:50:26 AM
That works!
Thanks again for solving a problem for me!
Dave