AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CarlosAbreu on October 16, 2009, 05:52:06 PM

Title: Green light from RadarBox doesn't stay ON permanently
Post by: CarlosAbreu on October 16, 2009, 05:52:06 PM
Hi to all

Could you please help me in the following doubt:

I have my Radarbox working since FEB08 24H per day without any problems, however my green light actually is only ON during around 1m when I restart the software. After that it goes OFF.

I checked my USB cable and everything is ok, Is this normal ?

Please notice that I don't detect any problem, just this borrow detail with the green light.

Note: A few time ago I changed the USB port of RadarBox in the PC could it have something to do with this ?

Brgds
CA
Title: Re: Green light from RadarBox doesn't stay ON permanently
Post by: nortonbeak on October 16, 2009, 07:31:21 PM
My unit behaves in much the same manner. However, I have not altered the USB socket. My RadarBox dates back to July 2008.
Title: Re: Green light from RadarBox doesn't stay ON permanently
Post by: CoastGuardJon on October 16, 2009, 07:42:22 PM
Hi CA, the green power light should be on all the time the unit is powered up, the blue will flash every second or so if s'ware not running; the white will flash very quickly all the time any messages are being received and passed to/decoded by PC USB and the blue will stay on, but if all is functioning OK, I wouldn't worry too much - warranty is 2 years!
Title: Re: Green light from RadarBox doesn't stay ON permanently
Post by: CarlosAbreu on October 16, 2009, 07:49:08 PM
Hi List

In fact the other 2 leds (blue & white) work perfectly, I have the Wimo kit antena so they are always flashing, only the green one is OFF but RadarBox still works fine.

However i would like to hear your opinion and the one from Airnav Support.

Brgds
Ca
Title: Re: Green light from RadarBox doesn't stay ON permanently
Post by: CarlosAbreu on October 17, 2009, 12:27:58 AM
Hi Airnav Support

Could you please say something about this ?

Brgds
CA

Title: Re: Green light from RadarBox doesn't stay ON permanently
Post by: AirNav Support on October 17, 2009, 11:30:19 AM
If your not noticing any issues then don't worry about it, it may be a loose connection or something to the led.
Title: Re: Green light from RadarBox doesn't stay ON permanently
Post by: CarlosAbreu on October 17, 2009, 12:08:03 PM
Hi Airnav Support

Thanks for information, probably you're right.

Brgds
CA
Title: Re: Green light from RadarBox doesn't stay ON permanently
Post by: CarlosAbreu on October 19, 2009, 07:49:25 PM
Hi to all

Just a curiosity about this topic, my ANRB green light is now ON.

It just became green without any program or PC restart (?), the ANRB still working fine.

Brgds
CA
Title: Re: Green light from RadarBox doesn't stay ON permanently
Post by: CarlosAbreu on January 14, 2010, 10:54:38 PM
Hi to all

I come back to this topic because my radarbox green light didn't flash no more, sometimes when I restart the PC I can see a very quick flash but nothing more.

However the Rdarbox is working fine 24H a day, could this been a "warning" of a problem soon ?

Reinstall Radarbox drivers can turn on green light again ?

Any coment about this ?

Brgds
CA
Title: Re: Green light from RadarBox doesn't stay ON permanently
Post by: AirNav Support on January 14, 2010, 11:38:02 PM
Don't worry about the lights :)
Title: Re: Green light from RadarBox doesn't stay ON permanently
Post by: CarlosAbreu on January 14, 2010, 11:48:23 PM
AirNav Support

Thanks for prompt reply, ok, no problem, it was just a doubt, as I told ANRB is working perfect.

Brgds
CA
Title: Re: Green light from RadarBox doesn't stay ON permanently
Post by: CarlosAbreu on July 23, 2010, 02:53:24 AM
Hi Sirnav Support

My ANRB is working fine without green led ON, but I still very curious about this situation, do you have any explanation ?

When I turn ON my PC the green led flashes for a few moments, but after it stays always OFF !!!

I connect it in a diferente USB port but nothing had change...!!!

Any idea about this ?

Brgds
CA