AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: pwfu on October 16, 2009, 07:28:13 PM

Title: Replacement Antenna
Post by: pwfu on October 16, 2009, 07:28:13 PM
Hi All,

Apologies first of all, I know this question has been asked before, but I did a search and didn't come up with anything too useful

But anyway, I need to get a new antenna, like the one supplied in the box. And I really need to pick it up tomorrow, from a shop in London.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks
Title: Re: Replacement Antenna
Post by: nortonbeak on October 16, 2009, 07:36:35 PM
If you are looking for an antenna for internal use then

http://www.wsplc.com/acatalog/Info_7297.html (http://www.wsplc.com/acatalog/Info_7297.html)


is probably what you need.

However, you will need to be some distance from London to collect
Title: Re: Replacement Antenna
Post by: pwfu on October 16, 2009, 07:44:50 PM
Thanks, that was one of the places that came up in my search. Unfortunately though it needs to be in London

thanks anyway