AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: JRS98 on October 17, 2009, 03:40:44 AM

Title: Fleet Watch Request
Post by: JRS98 on October 17, 2009, 03:40:44 AM
I'm sure this has been brought up a few times, but I thought I would request it again.

I use Fleet Watch pretty much exclusively these days and it sure would be nice to see photos of the aircraft like in MyFlights.

Also, having the ability to use a Mode-S wildcard in the Fleet Watch setup would nice.

And just a heads-up, when you right click in Fleet Watch it doesn't take you too the specific aircraft like it does in MyFlights.

Hope you guys will consider the requests and look into the problem I mentioned.

Thanks!
Title: Re: Fleet Watch Request
Post by: JRS98 on October 17, 2009, 04:04:46 AM
I just downloaded 3.07. Right clicking in Fleet Watch works fine, so no issues there. I was using 3.01.

Thanks
Title: Re: Fleet Watch Request
Post by: Allocator on October 17, 2009, 08:57:33 AM
If you double click on an aircraft in the Fleet Watch list, the map will move to show that aircraft in the centre, wherever it is in the world (if it's giving position information).