AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CarlosAbreu on October 19, 2009, 08:00:07 PM

Title: LPPT Detailed Map
Post by: CarlosAbreu on October 19, 2009, 08:00:07 PM
Hi to all

Could you please inform is there's any chance to get a detailed map from LPPT in a *ml3 format ?

I live very near it and with my Wimo antena I can pick up aircraft signals in the taxiways, it was nice to follow flgihts on the ground.

Brgds
CA
Title: Re: LPPT Detailed Map
Post by: RodBearden on October 19, 2009, 08:04:34 PM
Hi Carlos - I can't help you with an ML3 file, but here's the LPPT outline that I've got. You may well have this one already - I don't know where it came from - it's not one of mine.

Rod
Title: Re: LPPT Detailed Map
Post by: CarlosAbreu on October 19, 2009, 08:21:41 PM
Hi Rod

Thanks for your prompt reply, I downloaded the map and saved it in Map folder however but ANRB can“t open it, any special procedure to do it ?

Brgds
CA
Title: Re: LPPT Detailed Map
Post by: RodBearden on October 19, 2009, 08:24:41 PM
Carlos - it needs to go in the Outlines folder. You will have to restart RadarBox to get it to show.

You do know about downloading satellite images, don't you?

In case you don't, zoom in on the airport, press Ctrl-D, give the file a name, and click Save.

Rod
Title: Re: LPPT Detailed Map
Post by: CarlosAbreu on October 19, 2009, 08:43:31 PM
I Rod

Thanks for help, I have already download satelite file from Portugal a few time ago.

I will follow your instructions and restart ANRB. I come back to forum so soon as I can.

Brgds
CA

Title: Re: LPPT Detailed Map
Post by: CarlosAbreu on October 19, 2009, 08:58:39 PM
Hi Rod

I have already follow your instructions, file is in Outline folder and ANRB restarted.

But when I go to Satellite layer I cannot find the file, could you please provide information how to open it ?

Brgds
CA
Title: Re: LPPT Detailed Map
Post by: CarlosAbreu on October 19, 2009, 09:23:54 PM
Hi Rod

It's already working, Aerotower member gave a help to by PM.

Thanks a lot.

Brgds
CA