AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: bratters on October 20, 2009, 06:32:48 PM

Title: Info please
Post by: bratters on October 20, 2009, 06:32:48 PM
Been buzzing round on and off all afternoon:

RAF roundel. flightid WIDGET 01 and that's the lot. Anyone know it?
Title: Re: Info please
Post by: tarbat on October 20, 2009, 06:34:27 PM
Whats the ModeS hex code?
Title: Re: Info please
Post by: bratters on October 20, 2009, 06:44:00 PM
I can't tie the thing down in MyLog however the likely suspects are
43C3C8    43C3FO   43C2B4

Any help?
Title: Re: Info please
Post by: DaveReid on October 20, 2009, 06:47:21 PM
Quote from: bratters on October 20, 2009, 06:44:00 PM
I can't tie the thing down in MyLog however the likely suspects are
43C3C8    43C3FO   43C2B4

Any help?

WIDGET01 is normally used by the Raytheon B350s intended for the RAF.  I believe ZZ418/43C2B4 was flying around today.
Title: Re: Info please
Post by: bratters on October 20, 2009, 07:09:57 PM
He's popped up again and you're right Dave - 43C2B4 it is.Thanks.