AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Jeremy on October 23, 2009, 08:43:40 PM

Title: Help
Post by: Jeremy on October 23, 2009, 08:43:40 PM
I have just received my new computer and having to go back to the growing pains of downloading everything from scratch. I have managed V.3.07B and had to re-load the .exe file to get Real time to work. Thats OK but when I try and export my colours in Preferences, the program closes down.
Also Esc does not work in split screen mode.
Any ideas guys?

in XP.
J.
Title: Re: Help
Post by: Jeremy on October 23, 2009, 11:25:57 PM
I think I need to down load again from scratch.
When Airnav published the original link for the 3.07B the .exe file was wrong. What is the address for the updated full download so I can start afresh?
Thanks guys. This is like giving birth again!
J.
Title: Re: Help
Post by: RodBearden on October 23, 2009, 11:31:36 PM
Jeremy - I think this is the link you need: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3582.msg34977#msg34977 (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3582.msg34977#msg34977).

Rod
Title: Re: Help
Post by: Jeremy on October 23, 2009, 11:56:31 PM
Thanks. This is hard work. I am 3 steps forward and 2 back at the moment. Airnav needs to publish a clear path to the up to date version. I will give it a try if I can stay awake!!
Ta Rod.
J.
Title: Re: Help
Post by: Jeremy on October 24, 2009, 12:07:52 AM
The down load worked but did not solve the colour export problem.
Airnav - When I change colours in Pref/map colours/ export the program closes.
Also when I drag window to screen 2. maximise and press ESC I can not go back by pressing ESC.
Help please..
J.
Title: Re: Help
Post by: Jeremy on October 24, 2009, 11:03:34 AM
I have re-loaded several times and no good. The program crashes everytime I try and save or load a map or colours.
J.
Title: Re: Help
Post by: bearcat on October 24, 2009, 12:07:03 PM
If I have a problem I find if I restart  my PC between uninstalling and re-installing the program often helps. Might be worth a try
Title: Re: Help
Post by: Jeremy on October 24, 2009, 02:19:43 PM
Problem solved. I had to Uncheck the Compatability box in Preferences. My new PC in XP did not like it!
Now just Split bscreen and Esc to sort out!
J.