AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: eggplant on October 25, 2009, 04:15:24 PM

Title: Help with subscription.
Post by: eggplant on October 25, 2009, 04:15:24 PM
Heelo,

I bought my ANRB in February 2009 and activated the account (for 1 year 5 minute delay network). Last week I tried the 7 day trial period of the live network. The trial period ended today. I have decded not to continue the live network subscription, but when  attempt to connect for the 5 min delay network, I am told I have no subscription - so what has happened to my 5 min delay network access, of which I have some 4 months remaining ???

Am I doing something daft, or do I need to contact Airnav support ??

Thanks
   
Title: Re: Help with subscription.
Post by: AirNav Support on October 25, 2009, 04:24:25 PM
Contact through our the ways in our signature. The system does automatically go back to delayed trial year when you start a 7 day trial.
Title: Re: Help with subscription.
Post by: eggplant on October 25, 2009, 04:31:08 PM
Thanks for the prompt answer Airnav. I've just sent a mail to support. in my case it seems the system doesn't automatically go back to delayed trial year. Nonetheless, I'll take it up with support. Thanks
Title: Re: Help with subscription.
Post by: eggplant on October 25, 2009, 11:11:40 PM
All sorted. Support came back to me within a few hours and it's fine now.  Once again, excellent service from Airnav in resolving problems. Thanks.