Many Thanks
John
I used this guy - he posted it very quickly, good patch lead supplied to connect to the RB - I recommend him - phone to make sure he fits the right connectors.
Edit - this link is better for the cables: http://www.airbandonline.co.uk/kapl_sbs1_aerial.htm (http://www.airbandonline.co.uk/kapl_sbs1_aerial.htm)
Rod
Hi John i used W H Westlake http://whwestlake.110mb.com/. they were also very good and excellent delivery service with good quality items. i got cable and connectors for both the Radarbox and my airband radio.
John
Yes Henry is the chap to use, did the same as John, but I could pop down and collect them.
Dave.
Okay, Thank You -Everyone, Ill give http://whwestlake.110mb.com a try.
Thanks Again
John
Hi John, bear in mind that if an N-type plug is at both ends, it needs a 1" hole to pass through, as opposed to the 10.3mm of th co-ax or 5mm if it's RG-58!