AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: EK01 on October 27, 2009, 11:54:17 AM

Title: Clock Time
Post by: EK01 on October 27, 2009, 11:54:17 AM
Guys,

I've just noticed that messages appear to be timing through as being sent 1 hour ahead of when they were actually sent. In other words still on BST. How do I get the clock to go back to  recieving and sending messages according to GMT. I did read somewhere how to rectify it but can't remember where.

Cheers,

Ian
Title: Re: Clock Time
Post by: CoastGuardJon on October 27, 2009, 01:26:48 PM
Hi Ian, try going into Profile, and reset in there.   Mine is showing GMT fine though without any adjustments from me!
Title: Re: Clock Time
Post by: Pinza on October 27, 2009, 08:24:05 PM
Yes, I had the same problem on Sunday and Monday (since the clock change).

Haven't adjusted anything - and clock now corrected itself to GMT/UTC today - two days late - strange!

EDIT - sorry, ANRB has been fine - its the forum clock that's wrong - must tinker!

Title: Re: Clock Time
Post by: Pinza on October 27, 2009, 08:40:06 PM
Try going into profile and selecting 'Look and Layout'

Then put '-1' against Time Offset option.

Worked for me :)
Title: Re: Clock Time
Post by: EK01 on October 28, 2009, 11:35:07 AM
Guys,

The RB time is correct, it appears to be as you say the forum time which is wrong. I have gone into profile and selected -1 against the Time Offset option and it does now show at the top of that screen the correct current time although  the statement next to the Time Offset option is still stating an hour ahead. Very strange.

Ian