AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: mjleprix on October 28, 2009, 09:54:11 AM

Title: silhouette for euroco0pter 155
Post by: mjleprix on October 28, 2009, 09:54:11 AM
hi All

Do we have a silhouette for the eurocopter 155 or is it the same as the ec 35 give or take
a few centimetres. I suspect Rod will have the answer .
Thanks
Mike P
Title: Re: silhouette for euroco0pter 155
Post by: RodBearden on October 28, 2009, 12:06:18 PM
Mike - the Eurocopter EC-155 has its own ICAO code - EC55, and we do have silhouettes for it - Ian K's original, and my pictorial one. The EC-135 (ICAO EC35) has its own silhouettes too.

If you haven't got them, you can download the zips from the silhouettes thread.

Rod
Title: Re: silhouette for euroco0pter 155
Post by: mjleprix on October 28, 2009, 04:53:55 PM
Rod
I must be on the downward slide: when i firsted looked for EC55 I didn't see it in the file but I've just been back in now and there it is as large as life. Sorry about that.
Many Thanks
Mike P.