AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Dean on October 31, 2009, 07:58:15 PM

Title: Pan Map facility
Post by: Dean on October 31, 2009, 07:58:15 PM
Hi AirNav users

I want to be able to track a particular flight say Munich to Manchester and have it remain at the centre of my screen with the map below following it.

This seems to work on hardware tracked flights but is very erratic on network (delay) flights.

Can it be used on the network?

I select a flight and then click onn the pan map with active flight icon - is this how to select an active flight?
Title: Re: Pan Map facility
Post by: Fenris on October 31, 2009, 08:32:31 PM
Quote from: Dean on October 31, 2009, 07:58:15 PM
Hi AirNav users

I want to be able to track a particular flight say Munich to Manchester and have it remain at the centre of my screen with the map below following it.

This seems to work on hardware tracked flights but is very erratic on network (delay) flights.

Can it be used on the network?

I select a flight and then click onn the pan map with active flight icon - is this how to select an active flight?

Yes, this usually works OK. As you say the map moves in chunks because the position updates less frequently.