I'm running 3.07 ANRB 24/7 on a 32-bit Windows 7 machine. What might be the cause of a 68 hour gap in MyLog data? The data is filtered as Show All/All Time and the LastTime column is sorted.
Thanks!
Jim
(http://home.roadrunner.com/~jbackus/airnav/gapinmylog.jpg)
I randomly get this too - version 3.07 Vista 32-bit.
Are you sure that you were seeing My Flights data during this time?
There is a known freezing problem in 3.07 where the updating of the lists can stop. It's related to sorting settings, changing them gets it going again.
I believe that a fixed .exe file is around to a small number of those afflicted, but is not generally released yet while Airnav chase other issues.
I was out when my log stopped recording data. As such, I have no idea whether it was displaying flights or not. Does anyone know where I might find the .exe ? Or is the fix included ion the current downloadble exe ?
Ta
Only way to find out is to download the new 3.08 version and try it.
I am working on the computer that runs ANRB all day long so I can verify that, other than the logging, it was functioning normally. Another mystery. I've got 3.08 running now. Thanks for the comments!
Jim
Hmm,
Loaded vers 3.08 last night. Left ANRB running. Today between 09:50 and 17:24 no flights recorded, so no different. See pic.
John