AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: leomicen on November 08, 2009, 03:08:31 PM

Title: new user - Help
Post by: leomicen on November 08, 2009, 03:08:31 PM
New user RadarBox from Buenos Aires - Argentina and wanted to know: 

1 - Because I am not in the map of it paginates of Real Network Locations when I am in red
2 - Because at times delays long time until communications with airplanes in the network appear
3 - as with himself to put other maps in the screen

Thanks

Title: Re: new user - Help
Post by: RodBearden on November 08, 2009, 03:50:24 PM
Hello leomicen

1 - don't worry about the locations map - most of the pins are where your ISP is based, not where you really are.

2 - there are problems with the network at the moment - we are all suffering - it should bee better tomorrow!

3 - I don't understand your question - please ask again.

Rod