AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: MrT on November 10, 2009, 07:21:18 AM

Title: Aircraft ID Q's
Post by: MrT on November 10, 2009, 07:21:18 AM
I often notice that  when hovering my pointer over a particular aircraft icon it fails to update and reflect the aircraft details, but instead displays a totally different aircrafts info.

Any idea why this is? Does anyone else have this problem?
Title: Re: Aircraft ID Q's
Post by: Allocator on November 10, 2009, 07:41:29 AM
Not with Beta V3.08 :-)

Even with earlier versions, if this happens, just move the mouse pointer away and back over the aircraft then it updates.
Title: Re: Aircraft ID Q's
Post by: MrT on November 10, 2009, 07:50:02 AM
Thanks Allocator,

I'm running 3.08 but will try that.

Maybe its just my sluggish old laptop!

Cheers,
Paul.
Title: Re: Aircraft ID Q's
Post by: MrT on November 10, 2009, 08:03:23 AM
On this subject,

I recall that in Airnav Suite, you could drag the tag id around and out of the way of other tags and position it where you wanted. I wonder why they dropped that feature ?
Title: Re: Aircraft ID Q's
Post by: tarbat on November 10, 2009, 08:25:12 AM
Quote from: MrT on November 10, 2009, 08:03:23 AMI recall that in Airnav Suite, you could drag the tag id around and out of the way of other tags and position it where you wanted. I wonder why they dropped that feature ?

You still can.  Press the SHIFT key while moving the tag around.
Title: Re: Aircraft ID Q's
Post by: Allocator on November 10, 2009, 08:47:08 AM
Quote from: MrT on November 10, 2009, 08:03:23 AM
On this subject,

I recall that in Airnav Suite, you could drag the tag id around and out of the way of other tags and position it where you wanted. I wonder why they dropped that feature ?

The aircraft labels automatically move to avoid overlap, so you won't need to use this unless you want to.
Title: Re: Aircraft ID Q's
Post by: MrT on November 10, 2009, 09:18:32 AM
Thanks guys.