Can anyone confirm if the Mode S update function is working whereby if you click on the Mode S code it will fill in the blank to give the registration. Doesn't seem to be working with me at the moment.
Same here as an example I havee CFE92E inbound Edinburgh ADS-B equipped and no reg or flight ID showing and nothing happens when I click on it. Network problem linked maybe?.
Only if that Mode S code is recorded in the GAS online database used by RadarBox.
The server appears not to be returning data for any hex code lookups at present.
CFE92E is showing 40588B which should be G-LCYC of Cityflyer
Quote from: DaveReid on November 10, 2009, 03:20:31 PM
The server appears not to be returning data for any hex code lookups at present.
Dave,
Thought the server might be the problem as when I go into the Network grid and try to update via the hex code method nothing is updating.
Appears to be working now.