AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Jeremy on November 11, 2009, 07:35:36 PM

Title: Freezing again
Post by: Jeremy on November 11, 2009, 07:35:36 PM
My screen has frozen again twice today with the MyFlights list getting bigger and bigger. This was after sorting by altitude and looking lowest up. It had only happened once since the upgrade. Could the nework outages have had something to do with it?
J.
Title: Re: Freezing again
Post by: bratters on November 11, 2009, 07:53:49 PM
That is strange indeed as you seem to be a lone voice. Does your title bar actually read 3.08 beta Jeremy?
Title: Re: Freezing again
Post by: AirNav Support on November 11, 2009, 08:11:24 PM
As mentioned in your other posts, I would try if possible to use another machine to rule out your machine.

Bad memory, faulty PSUs can cause computers to freeze.
Title: Re: Freezing again
Post by: Jeremy on November 11, 2009, 08:55:07 PM
Bratters - yes. 3.08B. and Realtime.
Airnav - Yes. A new 4 core machine as I had trouble with the last one. It has been fine up to the last 2 days. It is definetly associated with the MyFlights list that doesn't seem to empty. Sometimes it re-runs once I click on the lists, one time it did not.
No reason to suspect memory or psu.
Running split screen with monotoring Internet on screen 1.
I will keep an eye on it but I thought it worth reporting.
J.
Title: Re: Freezing again
Post by: pcochrane12 on November 14, 2009, 05:52:20 PM
ive just come in to find my system frozen been running for 3 days continually the only thing thats changed is i left the network on today i've a very unstable network connection at the moment is it possible this caused the freezing
thanks paul