AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: radarspotter10 on November 12, 2009, 12:20:16 AM

Title: MAP COLOURS
Post by: radarspotter10 on November 12, 2009, 12:20:16 AM
HI.
Anybody got any map or  colour scheme.to share.
this my try.
(http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq269/Thebsrman/2009-11-12_001708map.jpg)
from pat.
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: RodBearden on November 12, 2009, 01:17:43 AM
Here are a few: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1159.0 (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1159.0)

Rod
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: eggplant on November 12, 2009, 01:20:28 AM
Looks good Pat. Can you post the .mcl ?
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: radarspotter10 on November 12, 2009, 03:28:40 PM
Quote from: RodBearden on November 12, 2009, 01:17:43 AM
Here are a few: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1159.0 (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1159.0)

Rod
hi rod.
Thanks for the reply.
from pat
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: radarspotter10 on November 12, 2009, 05:36:01 PM
hi eggplant
this should be it.
from pat
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: eggplant on November 12, 2009, 09:43:05 PM
Cheers !
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: Pinza on November 14, 2009, 06:34:35 PM
Quote from: radarspotter10 on November 12, 2009, 12:20:16 AM
HI.
Anybody got any map or  colour scheme.to share.
this my try.

from pat.

Thanks for sharing your Newcolor1.mcl file, Pat.
I've just tried it and I like it a lot. Indeed I'm going to make this my default colour scheme.

Cheers
Chris
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: radarspotter10 on November 14, 2009, 07:31:07 PM
Quote from: Pinza on November 14, 2009, 06:34:35 PM
Quote from: radarspotter10 on November 12, 2009, 12:20:16 AM
HI.
Anybody got any map or  colour scheme.to share.
this my try.

from pat.

Thanks for sharing your Newcolor1.mcl file, Pat.
I've just tried it and I like it a lot. Indeed I'm going to make this my default colour scheme.

Cheers
Chris
hi chris.
That's good good i like the green of course.
from pat
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: ACW367 on November 14, 2009, 10:54:28 PM
Here is mine which works well with a satellite layer.
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: eggplant on November 14, 2009, 11:38:26 PM
Quote from: radarspotter10 on November 14, 2009, 07:31:07 PM
Quote from: Pinza on November 14, 2009, 06:34:35 PM
Quote from: radarspotter10 on November 12, 2009, 12:20:16 AM
HI.
Anybody got any map or  colour scheme.to share.
this my try.

from pat.

Thanks for sharing your Newcolor1.mcl file, Pat.
I've just tried it and I like it a lot. Indeed I'm going to make this my default colour scheme.

Cheers
Chris
hi chris.
That's good good i like the green of course.
from pat

Any chance you could do an Orange one ??? Only kidding Pat !
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: radarspotter10 on November 15, 2009, 04:40:48 AM
Quote from: eggplant on November 14, 2009, 11:38:26 PM
Quote from: radarspotter10 on November 14, 2009, 07:31:07 PM
Quote from: Pinza on November 14, 2009, 06:34:35 PM
Quote from: radarspotter10 on November 12, 2009, 12:20:16 AM
HI.
Anybody got any map or  colour scheme.to share.
this my try.

from pat.

Thanks for sharing your Newcolor1.mcl file, Pat.
I've just tried it and I like it a lot. Indeed I'm going to make this my default colour scheme.

Cheers
Chris
hi chris.
That's good good i like the green of course.
from pat

Any chance you could do an Orange one ??? Only kidding Pat !
hi chris.
In the interest of peace and reconciliation, this is my new map.
the orange and the green
(http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq269/Thebsrman/orangeandthegreen.jpg)
all the best pat
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: Mark07 on November 16, 2009, 09:45:28 AM
Quote from: radarspotter10 on November 12, 2009, 12:20:16 AM
HI.
Anybody got any map or  colour scheme.to share.
this my try.
(http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq269/Thebsrman/2009-11-12_001708map.jpg)
from pat.

Hi Pat,
I wondered who was picking up all the transatlantic traffic in the NW.  I am just down the road in Sligo.  Ou of interest are you getting traffic in and out of Knock and to what altitude?

I get the Ryanair flight in to Derry but lose it at around 6500ft

Cheers,
Mark
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: radarspotter10 on November 16, 2009, 10:44:15 AM
Quote from: Mark07 on November 16, 2009, 09:45:28 AM
Quote from: radarspotter10 on November 12, 2009, 12:20:16 AM
HI.
Anybody got any map or  colour scheme.to share.
this my try.
(http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq269/Thebsrman/2009-11-12_001708map.jpg)
from pat.

Hi Pat,
I wondered who was picking up all the transatlantic traffic in the NW.  I am just down the road in Sligo.  Ou of interest are you getting traffic in and out of Knock and to what altitude?

I get the Ryanair flight in to Derry but lose it at around 6500ft

Cheers,
Mark
pm you
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: Pinza on November 20, 2009, 08:24:02 PM
Have been using Pat's (Radarspotter10) greenish colour scheme [Newcolor1.mcl file] for the past week with great success.

However, this evening, whilst tracking 9V-SKC (Singapore A380) heading across the English Channel into LHR, I found a strange darker blue band. As shown in attached screen shot.

Actually prefer this darker blue to the general lighter blue, but any explanation for this band of darker colour - certainly not related to ocean depths.

Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: eggplant on November 20, 2009, 10:04:20 PM
I get exactly the same thing . I wonder why ?
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: eggplant on November 20, 2009, 10:05:52 PM
Its just got even more odd !!
Title: Re: MAP COLOURS
Post by: Pinza on November 20, 2009, 10:23:09 PM
Thanks for that Eggplant - proves I'm not alone with this problem.

Any thoughts from the experts on this forum?