AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Jollygreen on November 12, 2009, 02:48:52 PM

Title: Mode S decoding
Post by: Jollygreen on November 12, 2009, 02:48:52 PM
Just had CEF01 overfly my home in Chelmsford heading towards London. Hex Code was 498426. The database file shows this to have a registration of OK-AAF with no aircraft type. However, looking on GAS I see that the Serial for this is 5105 and it is a CL601.

Similar issue with flight DLH2TR, no details what so ever but GAS has this as D-ACNA, a CRJ9.

In both instances these frames are flagged a new in the Reporter, so I would have expected the data to come from GAS.

Can anyone explain why I am not seeing the correct data for these frames.

Many thanks

Nigel
Title: Re: Mode S decoding
Post by: DaveReid on November 12, 2009, 03:30:25 PM
Quote from: Jollygreen on November 12, 2009, 02:48:52 PMCan anyone explain why I am not seeing the correct data for these frames.

Presumably connected with the recent server/database corruption issues that other users have reported.