Hi Everyone
I am affraid when I am moving from my old home I lost my driver and program installation cd.I am trying to reach coustumer care now.Do you have any ideas to find a solution this situation? Can I find driver and program anywhere from internet? By the way this is my first time to use this radar box.I was paid first one year free network access and I dont know how can I use it now.Pls help me :(
Thx.
Aly
See this,
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3582.0
QuoteI was paid first one year free network access and I dont know how can I use it now.Pls help me :(
It is only necessary to have an internet connection and have RadarBox connected to the PC, nothing else:)
By the way, read the RadarBox manual :P
Quote from: Aerotower on November 13, 2009, 10:02:19 PM
It is only necessary to have an internet connection and have RadarBox connected to the PC, nothing else:)
Well, you do need the username and password, the first is PGANRB1xxxxx where the last 5 digits are your RB serial number. The password can be obtained via email I think.
Quote from: Fenris on November 13, 2009, 10:17:05 PM
Quote from: Aerotower on November 13, 2009, 10:02:19 PM
It is only necessary to have an internet connection and have RadarBox connected to the PC, nothing else:)
Well, you do need the username and password, the first is PGANRB1xxxxx where the last 5 digits are your RB serial number. The password can be obtained via email I think.
upsss... forgot that part :P
Thankyou for your help
but the anrb.exe at the forum link didnt work.When I downloaded it to my laptop I recived rd.dll was not found pls redownload it . I download it 5 times but it didnt work
Quote from: alinasit01 on November 14, 2009, 06:59:01 AM
Thankyou for your help
but the anrb.exe at the forum link didnt work.When I downloaded it to my laptop I recived rd.dll was not found pls redownload it . I download it 5 times but it didnt work
You need the full install -
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/beta/ANRB307BetaSetup.exe
The anrb.exe file is for people who already have the program installed and only need to update to the latest exe file.
Yes I have a program on my laptop (ANRB307BetaSetup.exe) but there is no driver on my laptop about radarbox.So my laptop warning and need driver of radar box otherwise usb radar box is unidentify usb on my laptop and its not working (I lost driver cd came with the box)
Run the setup, and once its installed, the drivers are located in the "Drivers" folder in the ANRB installed folder.
USB Driver Install FAQ is at http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=786.0