AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: NickJackson on November 14, 2009, 10:12:05 PM

Title: Airfield Display
Post by: NickJackson on November 14, 2009, 10:12:05 PM
I have my system set to display airfield and their names, but don't want to see the 'grids; that denote the extended centreline of the runways in each direction.   Can the latter be switched off leaving the rest of the airfield info?

Thanks
Title: Re: Airfield Display
Post by: ACW367 on November 14, 2009, 10:35:58 PM
On the Map colors tab in preferences, you can set the runway extension colour to match the same as the terrain colour.  The runway extension will then meld into the background to disappear from view. 
Title: Re: Airfield Display
Post by: NickJackson on November 15, 2009, 08:06:40 AM
Yes, I tried that and it works if your inland.    My home location is near Bournemouth so if I do that I get a strange colour jutting into the sea!   It's a good workaround though.

Thanks