AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: defcon333 on November 18, 2009, 03:54:49 PM

Title: competitor
Post by: defcon333 on November 18, 2009, 03:54:49 PM
hi,
what's airnav's opinion about the new compatitor on the market named AURORA? any changes to be expected in respect to airnav's 3D plans ( release date, pricing?) with this new black box pending, a trial of airnav's 3D would be appropriate I think.
Title: Re: competitor
Post by: AirNav Support on November 18, 2009, 04:03:28 PM
We are not going to get into a discussion about a competitor product especially when its not released yet and this forum is about RadarBox.

In the same way, Sony wouldn't discuss details about Panasonics new TV.

At present there is no changes to the RB 3D, we do hope to have a trial though this will be confirmed nearer the time.
Title: Re: competitor
Post by: MrT on November 18, 2009, 11:18:22 PM
Quote from: defcon333 on November 18, 2009, 03:54:49 PM
hi,
what's airnav's opinion about the new compatitor on the market named AURORA? any changes to be expected in respect to airnav's 3D plans ( release date, pricing?) with this new black box pending, a trial of airnav's 3D would be appropriate I think.

I believe it, (Aurora) is of great benefit to the horse riding community.
Title: Re: competitor
Post by: radarspotter10 on November 18, 2009, 11:27:49 PM
Quote from: defcon333 on November 18, 2009, 03:54:49 PM
hi,
what's airnav's opinion about the new compatitor on the market named AURORA? any changes to be expected in respect to airnav's 3D plans ( release date, pricing?) with this new black box pending, a trial of airnav's 3D would be appropriate I think.
hi defcon333
I am on the airnav site because i have a airnav box, and i can get help with it on this site,  if i want to find out about other receivers i will Google it or buy a magazine.
from pat
Just Google it, O! yes,  12 places to drink, Golf simulator. Open deck grill restaurant.
Title: Re: competitor
Post by: OKC-Steve on November 19, 2009, 10:34:03 AM
Personally, I don't think the product exists.  No one has seen one demonstrated (no one).
A lot of hand waving is all.
Title: Re: competitor
Post by: radarspotter10 on November 19, 2009, 11:45:29 AM
Quote from: OKC-Steve on November 19, 2009, 10:34:03 AM
Personally, I don't think the product exists.  No one has seen one demonstrated (no one).
A lot of hand waving is all.

hi OKC-Steve
I am thinking the same, when i look at the picture for the display, its looks like some one made it up, you could be right.
from pat thinking out loud
Title: Re: competitor
Post by: AirNav Support on November 19, 2009, 12:09:13 PM
Please keep the discusion to AirNav only. We are locking this post as its going nowhere related to AirNav.